Bonds Passes Hank 8/7/07
Feb 17, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
5926-3597-6847-7270
hey, guys, just a few questions:
1. who becomes a moderator, and how?
2. how does a thread become stickied?

1. I've been wondering that since I saw one.
2. I think if its good enough, the thread could get stickied.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
2. I think if its good enough, the thread could get stickied.

ya, but like does a mod have to sticky it, cause there's some threads i thought were good enough to sticky and i couldn't find a button to do it or anything like that.

FWELR said:
ya, but like does a mod have to sticky it, cause there's some threads i thought were good enough to sticky and i couldn't find a button to do it or anything like that.

yes. mod's can only do that. not us :/

1. who becomes a moderator, and how?
2. how does a thread become stickied?

Answer to question #1:

Usually moderators meet the following criteria: help out other members around the forum, know the forum rules, have had past moderating experience (possibly).

How do you become one? If i0n believes you would make a good addition to the moderating team he will probably add you. Or other moderators could possibly recommend you. Other than that he sometimes says when he will be looking for new moderators and he will just ask you to send him a pm saying why you would make a good addition.

Answer to question #2:

Usually a thread will become stickied if its quite popular. Otherwise moderators sticky threads so they don't have to worry about others remaking the same thread.

^^ thank you for all that good info, *adds rep*

hey, i realize im double posting, but i didn't want to start another thread, with the same title and i've got another question.

1. does your title have anything to do with you being banned or not? because i see sovieto has banned as his title, but he's still making posts. like, if you get banned, does it say "banned from posting" in your title, or do people just put it there for fun?

I think Sovieto did get banned and just has it there now?

But yes, when you get banned or have a no-post ban it appears on your title

I don't think Sovieto was ever banned, but he noticed that those who are banned are given that title and decided to use it for himself. This is all just speculation though, you'd have to ask him for the truth.

HOLA, another quick question!

what the hell does readers and listeners mean? in the right-hand side?

Have you tried clicking on it? I think it is saying how many people from a certain site is reading Wii chat or watching the podcast

Back