Quickest way to get all unlockables.......???

reddrob36

WiiChat Member
Feb 5, 2009
I am looking to get all of the playable characters. I believe I need to play the game through with each different character on solo classic mode. I tried this with Mario and think it unlocked Olimar? If this not the right way let me know. Also if there are any other tricks to get other unlockable stuff let me know.

Personaly i believe the quickest we is just do the subspace emissary. By beating it you get all the characters except for wolf toon link and Jigglypuff, to get them you have to go back to the ruins swamp and forest and beat them after completing it i think

olimar is unlocked at the beginning.

like he said SSE is the fastest. but if thats not your style then do basic brawl. a grand total of 450 brawls will get you everyone. but i'm just letting you know, it'll say challenger approaching and you must beat the character to unlock him

Yeah i tried to get wolf by completing boss battle using fox or falco which i found very hard and when i did it i lost the battle against him so instead of doing boss battle ALL over again i just beat him in subspace emissary much easier

It is possible to unlock things more often.

Go to Brawl. Edit the conditions of the game. 1 stock, handicap, 2.0 damage.
Set the enemy to 300%. However, there are things you cannot unlock with this method but it does allow you to unlock a lot of stuff.

Back