Quiz Me !!!

O, I've got some.
1. In 2003, Microsoft bought Rare. Nintendo owned some shares in Rare, but decided to sell them. What was the reason for that?
2. Who was the president of Nintendo before Iwata?
3. What musical instrument can Shiguru Miyamoto play?
4. What was the inspiration behind Pikmin?
5. The Gamecube was once called "dolphin". Why?
6. The Japanese version of Super Mario Bros 2 was released in a package later in the US/UK. What was the package called and what was the specific game called?
7. The DD drive for the N64 was only released in Japan. Released on it was an add-on for f-zero X. What special features did it allow?

Probably could get most of those, but this is all from my general knowledge.

Squall7 said:
O, I've got some.
1. In 2003, Microsoft bought Rare. Nintendo owned some shares in Rare, but decided to sell them. What was the reason for that?
2. Who was the president of Nintendo before Iwata?
3. What musical instrument can Shiguru Miyamoto play?
4. What was the inspiration behind Pikmin?
5. The Gamecube was once called "dolphin". Why?
6. The Japanese version of Super Mario Bros 2 was released in a package later in the US/UK. What was the package called and what was the specific game called?
7. The DD drive for the N64 was only released in Japan. Released on it was an add-on for f-zero X. What special features did it allow?

Probably could get most of those, but this is all from my general knowledge.

these r hard man ... um
1. a argument or sumin
2.Hiroshi Yamauchi i think
3.ocarina
4.Miyamotos garden
5.it wud use dolphin technology
6.super mario all stars
7.it has 2 new cups and more tracks

how many wer rite this time:scared:

random question

hey i got a question

hoo was the 2nd president of nintendo?

i dont know but if anyone does, tell me.

What Is Shigeru's Dog Named? What Breed Is He? What Is His Head Shaped Like Therefore Giving Him His Name?

I KNOW!!! I'm Serious...

I'll Give You a Hint Is You ask For It...

what is the name of this game for nintendo, it appeared only once for nintendo and only on nintendo. i will give you the abbreviation form.

"JFG"

OH and who was on the portrait in zelda ocarina of time, in the room where you meet zelda.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
What Is Shigeru's Dog Named? What Breed Is He? What Is His Head Shaped Like Therefore Giving Him His Name?

I KNOW!!! I'm Serious...

I'll Give You a Hint Is You ask For It...

Pikku and i dont no the rest

In English It's Called PICK!!!! And Shigeru Said His Head is Shaped Like a Guitar Pick... Therefore Giving Him His Name... He's A Shetland Sheepdog.

What Happened To Shigeru That Gave Him The Idea For The Chain-Chomp?

hotpotato78 said:
what is the name of this game for nintendo, it appeared only once for nintendo and only on nintendo. i will give you the abbreviation form.

"JFG"

OH and who was on the portrait in zelda ocarina of time, in the room where you meet zelda.

jfg is jet force gemini ( o how i loved it, plz cum on the VC)

and wot wos the portrait off??

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
In English It's Called PICK!!!! And Shigeru Said His Head is Shaped Like a Guitar Pick... Therefore Giving Him His Name... He's A Shetland Sheepdog.

What Happened To Shigeru That Gave Him The Idea For The Chain-Chomp?

When Miyamoto was a kid,he got attacked by a dog but the dog had a chain hoooked to a post ( poor shiggy)

Back