Quotable Quotes Game

On MSN. I don't save conversations, so here is a replicated version:

Me: Hey.
A friend: Hey.

Half an hour later (I was browsing other sites and had completely forgotten about the conversation (this happens all the time with me. )).

Me: Well, I will see you tomorrow.
A friend: Cool. See you then.

My memory is so bad, I am surprised that I still have friends

haha

Byuakuya said:
I don't know what you mean. :lol:
I am usually on MSN during certain times of the day.

You choose to hide from me:yikes:

Anyway;

>>C a p p i n' J a m<<™ says:
meh
dont talk to cloud

Mark says:
Yeah, lol

I meant I don't, never have yet.

Mark says:
I don't know how to tell you this, but Cloud's inclinations, though creative, are a yawning abyss of pessimism. First things first: What I call drugged-out autocrats are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that anyone who has spent much time wading through the pious, obscurantist, jargon-filled cant
that now passes for "advanced" thought in the humanities already knows that Cloud is blinded by greed. What may be news, however, is that if I seem a bit dodgy, it's only because I'm trying to communicate with him on his own level.
Cloud has a vested interest in maintaining the myths that keep his band loyal to him. His principal myth is that his tricks enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. The truth is that when I hear Cloud say that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have, I have to wonder about him. Is he utterly pharisaical?
Is he simply being moonstruck? Or is he merely embracing a delusion in which he must believe in order to continue believing in himself? The answer has two parts to it. The first part regards the manner in which Cloud wouldn't be able to fabricate all sorts of foul ad-hoc rules and regulations if he were working on a level playing field.
The second part of the answer is focused on the the way that there is a simple answer to the question of what to do about his announcements. The difficult part is in implementing the answer. The answer is that we must shout back at his propaganda.
Unfortunately, most people have been so brainwashed by Cloud's materialistic, stentorian obiter dicta that when push comes to shove they'll end up siding with Cloud. That's why we must stick to the facts and offer only those arguments that can be supported by those facts.
He apparently can't tell the difference between flirting and sexual harassment, between white lies and perjury, or between a schoolboy carrying a butter knife and carrying a switchblade and if you don't believe me then you should take the initiative to fight to the end for our Ideas and Ideals. His chums are tools. Like a hammer or an axe, they are not inherently evil or destructive.
The evil is in the force that manipulates them and uses them for destructive purposes. That evil is Cloud, who wants nothing less than to devise hate-filled scams to get money for nothing.
My purpose here is not to improve the physical and spiritual quality of life for the population at present and for those yet to come. Well, okay, it is. But I should point out that the first thing we need to do is to get Cloud to admit that he has a problem. He should be counseled to recite the following:
* I, Cloud, am a childish braggadocio.
* I have been a participant in a giant scheme to grasp at straws, trying to find increasingly irritating ways to poison the relationship between teacher and student.
* I hereby admit my addiction to frotteurism. I ask for the strength and wisdom to fight this addiction.
Once Cloud realizes that he has a problem, maybe then he'll see that his goal is to worsen an already unstable situation. How muzzy-headed is that? How morally crippled? How loathsome?
I have to laugh when Cloud says that "metanarratives" are the root of tyranny, lawlessness, overpopulation, racial hatred, world hunger, disease, and rank stupidity. Where in the world did he get that Idea?
Not only does that Idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever but he is typical of shambolic cozeners in his wild invocations to the irrational, the magic, and the fantastic to dramatize his insults. Although the themes in his activities are limited, those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality,
those of us who still maintain that his encomiasts merely present their allegations as though they were true, a technique known as a "conclusory" or "Kierkegaardian" leap, have an obligation to do more than just observe what he is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to upbraid him for being so nasty. We have an obligation to teach incompetent, macabre monomaniacs about tolerance.
And we have an obligation to begin the debate about his prank phone calls. Sorry for babbling so much, but some time ago, in the aftermath of Cloud's last volley of attacks, a group of the most predatory duffers you'll ever see began to heat the cauldron of terror until it boils over into our daily lives.
There, I'm done ranting now.

...:|
Just Plain; :|
Quite frankly I found that was a delightful read not only that but an inspiring speech upon the morale downs in todays society.

This whole thing came from absolutely nowhere, that's what a casual talk turns into... >_>

...That can't all fit in one post, which I find to be extremely annoying.

LevesqueIsKing said:
...That can't all fit in one post, which I find to be extremely annoying.

He said it in bits and yes I use a version of msn which allows longer posts.

Say if you 'double posted' on msn it would say like;

guy;

hey

guy;

so whats up

On my msn it would be like;

Guy;
Hey
So whats up

I just get some extensions and stuff to do things like that.

That's clearly taken from somwhere else(copy and paste); therefore it was all planned to appear in this thread, wow, very good.

i saved this convo on aim from my phone, i dont really use msn much. im really glad it saves the message history because i found this hilarious..this guy somehow gets my sn and thinks its his girlfriends or someone..im stolenmidget by the way

drinkrat182 : hey babi
stolenmidget : whos this
drinkrat182: you forgot about me?
stolenmidget : ohh im sorry something came up.......
drinkrat182 : so what's going on?
stolenmidget : nothin
stolenmidget : u
drinkrat182 : chillin
stolenmidget : cool
drinkrat182 : want to go to the moovies?
stolenmidget : sure thing
drinkrat182 : u see transformers yet?
stolenmidget : no
stolenmidget : u wanna go see it right now
drinkrat182 : yeh, let's do it
drinkrat182 : i think it's showing at 8
stolenmidget : sweet
drinkrat182 : want to meet there?
stolenmidget : yeah totally
drinkrat182 : see u there
stolenmidget : i cant wait, ill be wearing my football uniform
drinkrat182 : cool i guess.. im just wearing jeans n tshirt..cya at 8

i really wonder if he was looking for some chick in a football uniform that night

Jay588 said:
i saved this convo on aim from my phone, i dont really use msn much. im really glad it saves the message history because i found this hilarious..this guy somehow gets my sn and thinks its his girlfriends or someone..im stolenmidget by the way

i really wonder if he was looking for some chick in a football uniform that night

rofl thats harsh

Jay588 said:

how dont you question that?

lol well hes dumb enough to get the wrong screen name, i had to mess with him

by the way whoever added me on msn has to add me again, my phone died after it asked if i accept the invite

Last edited:
Back