r there any new wii chanels comin out soon

Yeah.

Theres a new Mii channel where by you can put your Mii's up for a vote. Like in a contest, Say 'Most looks like Jack Black' and people vote on the Mii's that have been submitted

Hope that makes sense, Wii_Smurf

Wii_Smurf said:
Yeah.

Theres a new Mii channel where by you can put your Mii's up for a vote. Like in a contest, Say 'Most looks like Jack Black' and people vote on the Mii's that have been submitted

Hope that makes sense, Wii_Smurf
Yeah thats the only one I have heard of as well.

The Mii popularity channel is due out end of April. I'm not sure if we'll get more Mii character graphics with the new channel. June 25th the US gets the Wii online gaming channel. The first game available will be Pokemon.

sagema said:
June 25th the US gets the Wii online gaming channel.

Don't you mean the first online game for the US, there won't be a online gaming channel...

sagema said:
The Mii popularity channel is due out end of April. I'm not sure if we'll get more Mii character graphics with the new channel. June 25th the US gets the Wii online gaming channel. The first game available will be Pokemon.

Is the Mii Popularity channel really due out at the end of April? If so, I can't wait!

3 more days till the next channel release. I hope it's a good one.

The online gaming channel will eventually be released. Nintendo won't give any info past that. Exactly 60 days left till June 25th. Nintendo is not reserving June 25th strictly for Pokemon Online.

sagema said:
3 more days till the next channel release. I hope it's a good one.

The online gaming channel will eventually be released. Nintendo won't give any info past that. Exactly 60 days left till June 25th. Nintendo is not reserving June 25th strictly for Pokemon Online.

The Mii Popularity Channel is coming out on the 29th? That's awesome!

I hope that they give us more Mii creation tools with an update soo

I don't wanna know tbh..its nice to wake up to a surprise message from Nintendo saying theres a new channel out.

Back