R4 for DS lite only $31 shipped~

kpbboyed

eclee
Jan 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
2665-9019-1772-0558
I just bought one from this website.
it's so cheap. on ebay it was around 70 dollars. and some of the mod website they sell it for around 45 dollars. ~
i think this is the cheapest place where you can get R4 for your ds system.
there is Chinese version(28 dollars shipped) and English version(30.69 shipped)

http://www.dealextreme.com/default.dx/r.88321793

get it before it becomes OUT OF STOCK~ Hurry~

also you can get 1gb Micro SD card for $10.95 dollars shipped (DEAD)

http://meritline.com/kingston-1gb-micro-sd-card.html

So total you gonna spend $42 dollars if you need english version, $39 dollars if you get the chinese version one. and Ready to do some home brew games and everything~

*********www.espalnds.com***************
Check this site out, where you can download All DS games for FREE~

Enjoy~~

Last edited:
they send it by the registered mail. I bought 3times from them ~ the shipping is pretty reasonable cuz it's coming from the hongkong . usually took about 2 weeks after i ordered. i think insurance is optional. in my personal opinion, don't get the insurance. ~ registered mail is really Safe. so ~ don't worry.~

kpbboyed said:
they send it by the registered mail. I bought 3times from them ~ the shipping is pretty reasonable cuz it's coming from the hongkong . usually took about 2 weeks after i ordered. i think insurance is optional. in my personal opinion, don't get the insurance. ~ registered mail is really Safe. so ~ don't worry.~
thanks dude.

ok~ XLaw~ this is the website you need to go to download all the DS games~ www.espalnds.com ~ register it and then you can download all the games~
it's in spanish though~ i don't speak or read spanish but it's easy to register. ~
MysticGohan said:
how come all the good deals are for americans...

well i'm not america, i'm korean~ ....i just live in america. LOL~

kpbboyed said:
ok~ XLaw~ this is the website you need to go to download all the DS games~ www.espalnds.com ~ register it and then you can download all the games~
it's in spanish though~ i don't speak or read spanish but it's easy to register. ~

well i'm not america, i'm korean~ ....i just live in america. LOL~
Thanks again :D
Man... you just made my DS Lites life easier :D ;)
But how do I download something? When I try to download it shows me this - The address type is unknown or unsupported

ed2k://|file|[GBA].Mario.Kart.-.Super.Circuit.[EUR-ENG]-[www.ESPALNDS.com].rar|1994283|35143EEAE1A0C1686E317AA6EA2F6B8B|/

Last edited:
I dunno, but I live in the great country of U.S.A. so I dont know how that is, sry!:arf:

XLaw said:
Thanks again :D
Man... you just made my DS Lites life easier :D ;)
But how do I download something? When I try to download it shows me this - The address type is unknown or unsupported

ed2k://|file|[GBA].Mario.Kart.-.Super.Circuit.[EUR-ENG]-[www.ESPALNDS.com].rar|1994283|35143EEAE1A0C1686E317AA6EA2F6B8B|/

~ Cool~
ok~ this is how you download~ it showed you the error message because you try to download the first one.~
Try to download the one that saids~ "Descarga Directa"
and then~it will take you to the Megaupload.com where you can actually download the file.~
It will say
"Please Enter ??? here : ----------------- Download"
all you have to do is follow the direction~
i hope this helped... Let me know~ ^^
Cheap is GOOD~~ ^^

ed2k links mean you need a transfer thing (emule)

i have the ezflash v but the r4 looks really good, that is cheap

Back