R4 for DS lite only $31 shipped~

i just got mine today. i just put 17 ds games on my 1gb memory card. now i'm thinking about buying 2gb micro sd card and put some more stuff~~ it's so Sweet~ and now i don't have to waste my money buying extra games ~ LOL~ also i can watch movies and mp3s &&&& import games( janapnese Bleach, Naruto, and eyeshield 21,.....etc)~ it's definately worth buying this~
Highly recommend this. you will never regret~ ^^

kpbboyed said:
i just got mine today. i just put 17 ds games on my 1gb memory card. now i'm thinking about buying 2gb micro sd card and put some more stuff~~ it's so Sweet~ and now i don't have to waste my money buying extra games ~ LOL~ also i can watch movies and mp3s &&&& import games( janapnese Bleach, Naruto, and eyeshield 21,.....etc)~ it's definately worth buying this~
Highly recommend this. you will never regret~ ^^
good for you mate! ;) *Thumbs Up*
Still waiting for mine to come but it should arrive next week (Monday or Tuesday) I already downloaded about 8 GB of DS Lite games :D

Last edited:
XLaw said:
good for you mate! ;) *Thumbs Up*
Still waiting for mine to come but it should arrive next week (Monday or Tuesday) I already downloaded about 8 GB of DS Lite games :D

8GB of DS lite games already???? Dang bro~ let me know if you find a better website that provide all the GOod games~ cuz that website( espalnds.com) that is the only website i know so far right now.~
i think i only have like 4 gb of DS games on my computer so far.
8GB of DS lite games = save how much??? LOL

that site is crap it just keeps looping me back to the same pages not a single download page. Or anything close to a mega uploads page

cannon said:
that site is crap it just keeps looping me back to the same pages not a single download page. Or anything close to a mega uploads page

LOL dude you just dont' know how GREAT this site is man~> i don't think anyone can find site better than this website. ~ over 250 free ds games ~
Try to register and log in first before you download. click on descargas and then you will see the download pages.~

Last edited:
http://www.dgemu.com/
this site is in English~ i think this site is better since it's in english~someone just told me about this site
register and download~ have fun brotha~

kpbboyed said:
http://www.dgemu.com/
this site is in English~ i think this site is better since it's in english~someone just told me about this site
register and download~ have fun brotha~
This is site pretty crappy :s
I got my 8GB of games from mostly torrent sites. Fast and easy :)
Best site is www.blackcats-games.net but it's hard to get there cos it's the best private game torrent site ever. I got 2 Wii games from there in 1 day. (for my internet speed it's insane fast) cos 1 Wii game is ~4,6GB or 4,7GB

Last edited:
Hey, for the spanish site...

Does the JAP and EUR games work on US DS and can it be played?

Back