racing games for the Wii

maxximus

WiiChat Member
Oct 20, 2007
I would like to Know why nintendo has not release more racing game for the wii; haven't they realize that racing game for the wii are superfun, is like driving a real car; having said that they are about to release Need for speed Prostreet next month, but still Wii need more variety of these kind of games
any comments

Mario Kart Wii :lol:

I don't know, I am sure we will see more games soon enough.

Nintendo isn't releasing NFS, EA is.

well Mario Kart is coming and I suspect (or at least hope) Nintendo will release an F-Zero Wii.

Nintendo doesn't have that many racing franchises though.

The Wii does need more racing games, I hope Pro Street is good.

i hope at some point there is a simulation racer similar to the GT series or Forza, even PGR(stupid kudo system, haha). I love Excite Truck and can't wait for Mario Kart, but i would love something more realistic, not as much graphically as i know Wii won't be the same as GT5 for PS3 but i want realistic game play.

kyle

I would like to see a horse racing game (something like the Triple Crown races) and races to get the horses in shape. You can use the wii mote as the whip and the nunchuk as the bridle. It could be awesome

Whoops said:
Do you need that racing wheel when you play racing games?

No, it's just a plastic shell that holds the Wii remote, supposedly to make it seem more realistic.

u dont need the racing wheel, its just a ten dollar piece of molded plastic.

edit: skippy bea tme to it

Wii is still capable of dishing out decent visuals, we will have to see how Pro Street looks.

Racing games are my speciality and I am very disappointed that there aren't that many, I don't know, time will tell I guess. But I'm carving out the days to Mario Kart on my wardrobe... Need... Mario Kart...

Yup, racings my fave type of game, i'm hoping Pro Street will be good and make good use of the wii's controls. Not too long to go now at least.

Back