Racing games

I like Excite Truck, it's probably the best racing game currently available for Wii. Need for Speed:Carbon is decent. It's way too short and easy though. If you don't already have it I'd suggest picking up a copy of Need for Speed: Most Wanted for the Gamecube. I haven't played Pro Street yet. I also just rented MX vs ATV: Untamed and so far it's pretty good. Lot's of cool unlockables and an online racing mode (haven't tried the online yet myself). I also have Monster Truck 4x4 World Circuit that came with a free wheel. The game is all right for a $20 game. However it is easy too beat in less than an hour and after that there's really no replay value. I personally don't see the need for a wheel, I'm perfectly fine with holding just the remote. However the wheel that I have is different than the one that's coming with Mario Kart.

So there will be a wheel with mario kart? So you all think this Mario Kart is going to be worth picking up?

I just got Monster trucks 4x4 with Wii wheel today, and it's pretty fun IMO.

Another vote for excite truck - I only got this yesterday but I'm seriously impressed at how much fun it is!

It's a totally unrealistic but downright fun arcadey racing game, and has a very nice feeling of speed.

Well worth checking out.

My favorite racing game right now is GT Racing. I enjoy the game play, however the graphics could you a LOT of work, plus you can purchase it with a nice Black Steering Wheel in a pack :)

My 2 cents! lol

mcfz said:
My favorite racing game right now is GT Racing. I enjoy the game play, however the graphics could you a LOT of work, plus you can purchase it with a nice Black Steering Wheel in a pack :)

My 2 cents! lol

I enjoy GT Pro Series too. You can pick that up for about $20 now, new. Not sure if the cheaper ones come with a wheel, but YES, the wheel IS worth it. I played the game both ways, and it's much easier, IMO with a wheel. I don't have a stationary wheel, just a "hold in the air" wheel.

Back