Ragnarok

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
Just thought i'd make a thread on Ragnarok so we can discuss it. My favorite class is asassin cross, followed by champion, followed by sniper. What server did you or do you play on? I play on NamelessRO, though i haven't been on in a while.

Omg Ragnarok! lol good times...good times...I was an assasin. I really don't remember much more at all. only that i think i was lvl 70?78? when i quit. Now that I think bout that old game, i might get back into it. I hated all the mods severely though...

dont worry paintballer. theres secret servers where u can play for as long as u want, for free. just make sure u dont go to the original, main server(s); IRO and KRO

mushroomedmario said:
because
a) you have all three systems
b) your name, if you take paintablling seriously you need money

A- They don't cost that much.
B- All my paintball stuff is cheap. I just have a shitty Tippmann, I buy cheap paintballs, and I use CO2. And I know some rich kid who's dad owns a golf course and turned a little section of the course into a paintball field but his kid doesn't paintball anymore so his dad just lets me and my friends use it. So I only spend about $50 each time I go paintballing.

quick question i can run counterstrike source on my computer...do u think i can run ragnarok? and you dont need to be rich to play paintball if u get sponsered they will buy u stuff...

gh05t said:
quick question i can run counterstrike source on my computer...do u think i can run ragnarok? and you dont need to be rich to play paintball if u get sponsered they will buy u stuff...
yea, u can run ragnarok. some computers can even run 5 clients at a time like mine

Back