Rainbow Road

Joshhua

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2009
USA- Nebraska
I noticed the Bot with best record >_< well mines 3:11.123, anyone with better or near wanna race? lol new record- 2:55.890

Last edited:
mines is 2 mins 48 secs but i could do better

What character/bike combo do you people use to get such great times? Mine is only 2:53
DX

Mine's 2:45.... :(
I love rainbow road. SOOOOO Much. I use My Mii and the Dolphin Dasher.
The key is drifting, and wheelie ability. Most of us take caution and don't go near the edge. If you drift on the edge, you won't go faster, but ... you'll get to it... quicker? I'm sorry, I failed saying that. You know what I mean, I think. Right? :p

Ah, thanks for the advice, EC. I'm off to practice Time Trials right now, actually.

Mine's 2:45.... :(
I love rainbow road. SOOOOO Much. I use My Mii and the Dolphin Dasher.
The key is drifting, and wheelie ability. Most of us take caution and don't go near the edge. If you drift on the edge, you won't go faster, but ... you'll get to it... quicker? I'm sorry, I failed saying that. You know what I mean, I think. Right? :p

Drifting at the inside of a turn gets you around the track faster cause you travle a shorter distance.

its not so much about the combo as much as the driving line you take on the course. i always take the inner corner and just wheely it out on a straight haha

Back