Rainbow Six Vegas 2 "possible" on Wii

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
Upcoming Xbox 360, PS3 and PC military FPS Rainbow Six Vegas 2 "is possible" on the Nintendo Wii, its developer has said.

Speaking to VideoGamer.com in an interview published elsewhere on the site, Vegas 2 developer Philippe Therien, from Ubisoft Montreal, said "I would never say never" when asked if a Wii version of the tactical shooter could come to the Wii.

He said: "I would never say never. It's possible. The controller is certainly there to try and do it. Although it's not planned right now. If there was a plan I would give it a shot. Yeah, sure, why not!"

He added: "The Wii Remote really looks like something cool for shooters, so yeah absolutely".

Therien's comments will come as some shock to Wii owners who have grown used to last-gen graphics. We're not sure how Rainbow Six Vegas 2 might look on the Wii, but we're very interested nonetheless.

Thirsty for more Vegas 2 juice? No problem. Check out our Rainbow Six Vegas 2 multiplayer hands-on preview and our video preview, which includes the full interview with Philippe as well as gameplay footage. On top of that we've got some brand new screens, a video developer diary AND two multiplayer videos. What more could you want?

very nice. link

Judging from the article, it doesn't sound like it WILL happen, but that they certainly open to it, unlike other developers. As it stands, there's NO plans of it coming to the wii yet, according to this article. It would be interesting though.

Apocalypse said:
Judging from the article, it doesn't sound like it WILL happen, but that they certainly open to it, unlike other developers. As it stands, there's NO plans of it coming to the wii yet, according to this article. It would be interesting though.

it would be aweosme if it came to wii. didnt the first one come to psp?

Rainbow Six: Vegas came to 360/Windows and came to PS3/PSP last.

It was a good game and Vegas 2 is sure to be better. But I doubt it happens, he says he wouldnt count it out, but there's alot of devs who say that Wii is possible, but not one ever throws the first punch(metaphorically speaking).

It would be awesome to see any Rainbow Six game on the Wii. I've loved all of their games and hope to enjoy their new one.

Yeah, I think no matter how well it would work on Wii it won't happen this time around. Maybe see a Wii Version of 3 when and if that comes out? I just don't think 2 will happen.

Apocalypse said:
My thoughts too.

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah, I think no matter how well it would work on Wii it won't happen this time around. Maybe see a Wii Version of 3 when and if that comes out? I just don't think 2 will happen.

Vegas is not planned as a trilogy the second will rap up the rainbow team in vegas,but maybe there will a rainbow six exclusive on the wii.

idok said:
Vegas is not planned as a trilogy the second will rap up the rainbow team in vegas,but maybe there will a rainbow six exclusive on the wii.

I Dont Think Thats Going To Happen Since The Developers Of Rainbow Six Are Only Corporated With Microsoft

Bran said:
I Dont Think Thats Going To Happen Since The Developers Of Rainbow Six Are Only Corporated With Microsoft

What are u talking about its published and developed by Ubisoft who are keen developers for the wii if you haven't noticed.

Back