rainbow six vegas or GRAW 2

never played graw 2, but did play a little graw. it was alright. id say go with rainbow six though. i dont have this game either though. but my friend brought it over and i thought it was pretty good.

Listen, they are both very good games, with both having good ratings. Some people will say GRAW2 while others will say R6:V.

Im playing R6:V right now, If you are playing by yourself it is awsome, i will say though im slightly dissapointed with the co-op. They completely cut everything out? No story, no talking. No objectives. Just run though level and shoot.

I like to play co-op games with my girlfriend(GOW was great for us) cause shes not really that good and dosnt like to go up against me. Just likes to rely on me haha. Anyways the co-op was just a major disapointment for us. But do not let that turn you off from the game if you want to play the single player as well as the online matches(I havnt tried those yet, but im sure they are great)

download the demos of live market and try em out,

I bought RV6 due to my m8s play on it. i liked the trailers for graw 2 but soon as i download and played the demo, im glad i didnt rush out getting it.

RV6 IS hard game but Loads of fun

Im deciding which 1 to get too, GRAW2 seems good but does it have a Co-op u can play with a friend or even a versus mode or is it just online, and RV6 has both right?

I have both but I enjoyed Rainbow Six more as a whole. So yeah, if I was in your situation I'd probably be leaning towards Vegas, if only for the co-op.

Anyways, whichever game you end purchasing, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Both are great for what they do, and they do them well. xP

Back