Random Thoughts about improving the wii

^we arent just paying for the games though! I also thought this when I first saw the prices, but realized we are also paying for the EMMENSE convenience of having all your old favs on your new console. ready to play at the drop of a dime.

Also to romj, I dotn think any1 is really complaining. Im not at least... the guy just asked for "random improvements" is all haha

So....you want the Wii to be a mix of the 360 and PS3? :eek:ut:

Wiggly said:
^we arent just paying for the games though! I also thought this when I first saw the prices, but realized we are also paying for the EMMENSE convenience of having all your old favs on your new console. ready to play at the drop of a dime.
Thats what a PC and emulator is for. Then you don't have to wait for Nintendo to slowly release the games so you can pay an absurd price. If you really wanted to do things legally then you could go to the local video game store, buy a bunch of old games for 25¢, throw them in a box in your garage and download the roms.

Wiggly said:

Also to romj, I dotn think any1 is really complaining. Im not at least... the guy just asked for "random improvements" is all haha

No, no, I'm not singling him out. I was just making an observation about the patterns I see on different wii discussion sites.

ok, so when i originally posted this, i didnt know that the ps3 does the "home" thing.... well damn. lol

and second of all, i still like the idea of the achievement points, at least you can just take what the 360 did, and make it better! and for anyone who has played the 360, the achievements make the game 100X'S more replayable, because you want to go back after you have beaten the game, and beat it again on hard difficulty, OR find all of a certain objects, or beat a boss soo much faster, or some thing like that. when you beat a game, and do all achievements, it add's to the fun, PLUS you get the feeling of TRULEY beating a game when you complete all achievements.

thats just my oppinion

P13Z0MB13 said:
The wii should get an achievement aspect to it, like the xbox360 has, like when you do something challenging in a game you get a "Wii Award" worth a certain amount of points...

also, the wii should have a "Mii House" channel where you can create a house for your mii (like the sims) and show off your house online, or invite friends to your house... stuff like that.. and with the "Wii Award Points" you can buy new furnature, and other stuff like that to make your house look kool....

so unlike the 360, the gamerpoints actually do something.

what does everyone think?
like n i think achievments wud b sweet makes u feel like u accomplish something n u wud play the game more...

oh n better graphics and better games

i mean cmon how is there not a star wars game out by now...
besdies that lego 1

P13Z0MB13 said:
ok, so when i originally posted this, i didnt know that the ps3 does the "home" thing.... well damn. lol

and second of all, i still like the idea of the achievement points, at least you can just take what the 360 did, and make it better! and for anyone who has played the 360, the achievements make the game 100X'S more replayable, because you want to go back after you have beaten the game, and beat it again on hard difficulty, OR find all of a certain objects, or beat a boss soo much faster, or some thing like that. when you beat a game, and do all achievements, it add's to the fun, PLUS you get the feeling of TRULEY beating a game when you complete all achievements.

thats just my oppinion

If I really did that then technically Twilight Princess could last hundreds of hours haha. Could you imagine searching all of hyrule for the heart pieces? dungeons included... OR the gold bugs?!?! but yes I also do that on games that I can lol

P13Z0MB13 said:

thats just my oppinion

Thats an interesting observation, P13Z0MB13, but if Nintendo tried it, it could get sued for rippin off XBOX LIVE.

All controllers should come with the nunchuck included. Also a new add one would be nice, but I really cant think of anything except a headset or a keyboard that plugged into the bottom of controller.
Oh they should also make a rumble nunchuck, so that when you punch someone in a game with ya left hand you still get the feedback.
They could also improve it by giving up RockBand (I'm starting to tear it up on GH3 and I want more!).

you just basically combined the 360 and ps3's online. (achievements and home)

wat i would like from the wii ...is BETTER 3rd party support, for them to stop seeing the wii as a "kid console", stop puttin out those crap movie games they keep releasing. and 2nd wat i would like is a external hard drive..cuz we all know the lil memory it comes with isnt gonna last...and last but not least i would like user names on the wii...like a PC where u login, instead of the damn friend codes......so if mutiple people in ur house play u just login to ur account and thats it, custom interface and u use ur login name as ur online name, would make things a lot easier.

Dubb's Wii said:
Hmm. I would like to see a HD DVD player added to the Wii and some 1080 support as well. Yeah, Yeah, I know... go get a HD DVD player for that.
Well, guess what, I have a Samsung HD DVD player and a PS3 already. I just think it would be nice for everyone that can't go drop 500 smackers for the HD player fan.
I would also like to see a price drop for all the VC games. Way to overpriced for what you get. I mean,. really, who is spending 10 bucks for games we played 5-20 years ago. Hahah... well, i did, but just a few good classics.
Hey, I didn't know samsung made a HD DVD player? But I do agree that they should drop some of the price of VC games and maybe gives us some way of earning some extra points.

the wii has like a half gig of memory so most of these things would take up alot of it's memory.
Still not bad idea's tho.
Only two more things want 4 wii...headset for online play and more games
-xvid/divx/dvd play would be awesome 2

Yeah, maybe a wireless headset would be cool too. Just for the online gamers.
I can see Nintendo not wanting to release headsets though.
Headsets might just cause more problems then Nintendo would like to deal with, with all the nut jobs out there.
Probably not as many crazies on the Wii as there are on the 360 or PS3. Lots of psycho's on Xbox Live.:eek:ut: :mad2: :incazzato:

Back