WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
2937-4259-9208-4198
Okay let me start by saying the following:
1) Yes I know this is random and dorky.
2) It's kind of for regular members, people who have formed friendships here

Scenario One
Okay, so, imagine all of us are thrown into a room together and we don't know each other. Wiichat doesn't exist. We're just...human beings from different parts of the world suddenly faced with the opportunity to interact and get to know each other.

Who do you think you'd gravitate towards? What were your first impressions at Wiichat about certain people, and how do you think that'd effect your reaction to them in person? Who do you think has a personality you wouldn't be attracted to?
A lot of us have seen pictures of each other, that can be helpful too I guess.

Scenario Two
We all know each other from Wiichat, and we've decided to have a meeting party. Every regular is present. Who do you immediately seek out, who are you initially shy around, who do you avoid?
Who are you attracted to personality wise? Physically?
Who do you think would eventually get on your nerves?
Who would be off by themselves (if anyone)?
Who would potentially hook up?

I don't know, I thought it might be interesting. Don't bother saying "get a life!!!11" because until you tell me where I can download that, I'm kinda lost.

Ahhh, crap, I'm not good with people face to face. But I'd probably go for whoever has the best American accent. =/

the number 2 one, ide seek out wwl2p, (stepho) i rekon shed be a mad kid.

edit: HEY GO FOR ME I HAVE AN AUSIE ACCENT!! HEHEHEHE

delta38 said:
the number 2 one, ide seek out wwl2p, (stepho) i rekon shed be a mad kid.

edit: HEY GO FOR ME I HAVE AN AUSIE ACCENT!! HEHEHEHE

Because that's exactly like American!

Oh lord this was aimed at me. ):

1. Pre-n00b? Tyly was the man... Post-n00b, Emma, Blueovalboy? Iunnno I'd probably stay away from that Celeste person.

2. One person and one person only...for all those questions.

Last edited:
I would need to get one of those bags with a question mark like homer did.

simpson%20Mr%20x.JPG

Scenario One
Okay, so, imagine all of us are thrown into a room together and we don't know each other. Wiichat doesn't exist. We're just...human beings from different parts of the world suddenly faced with the opportunity to interact and get to know each other.

Who do you think you'd gravitate towards? What were your first impressions at Wiichat about certain people, and how do you think that'd effect your reaction to them in person? Who do you think has a personality you wouldn't be attracted to?
A lot of us have seen pictures of each other, that can be helpful too I guess.

I'd probably attempt tp seek out those who have similar interests as me. For example, those who enjoy playing/watching sports, listening to movies, games etc.. I would probably avoid those who think too highly of themselves.

Scenario Two
We all know each other from Wiichat, and we've decided to have a meeting party. Every regular is present. Who do you immediately seek out, who are you initially shy around, who do you avoid?
Who are you attracted to personality wise? Physically?
Who do you think would eventually get on your nerves?
Who would be off by themselves (if anyone)?
Who would potentially hook up?

I don't know, I thought it might be interesting. Don't bother saying "get a life!!!11" because until you tell me where I can download that, I'm kinda lost.

Attracted to?? ... CantGetAWii... <3 ... In all seriousness, no one :p
Get on my nerves?? ... Somebody
Off by themselves?? ... Syntax .. I'm very shy in person..
Hook Up? ... Frogger + Brawny ??

i would notgo after anyone of except maybe PAINT or sovieto since their one of the few that actully have some sense in this forum

Syntax said:
I'd probably attempt tp seek out those who have similar interests as me. For example, those who enjoy playing/watching sports, listening to movies, games etc.. I would probably avoid those who think too highly of themselves.

Attracted to?? ... CantGetAWii... <3 ... In all seriousness, no one :p
Get on my nerves?? ... Somebody
Off by themselves?? ... Syntax .. I'm very shy in person..
Hook Up? ... Frogger + Brawny ??

"Get on my nerves?? ... Somebody" <me

Attracted to? : wiiwouldlike2play
Get on my nerves? : that one spammer that was saying stuff like "Pen*s + va*ina = s*x"
Off by themselves? : Syntax
Hook Up? : syntax and cantgetawii <33

I like the company of people who are engaging, but not overbearing, who have a good sense of humor (as in they're funny and they like to laugh), but who don't need to be a clown. I usually get a good sense of people by their dress, grouping (who they cluster around), introduction style.

I think being able to adaptively communicate is a real skill and lets you have a wider experience of people (vs. staying in your sweet spot). I speak a few times a year, and love fielding questions without any preparation.

Also if anyone had a 1/2 man, 1/2 monkey sort of creature, I'd be pretty stoked to talk to them...

Celeste said:
Okay, so, imagine all of us are thrown into a room together and we don't know each other.
Sounds like Saw II :lol:. "Hello Wiichat, I want to play a game"

I think it would be awesome if it did happen (obviously it won't). I have no idea who I would seek out, being that so many people refuse to post their pics in the photo album thread and I have no clue what most people look like to find them.
Syntax said:
Listening to movies?

Last edited:
[DT] said:
I like the company of people who are engaging, but not overbearing, who have a good sense of humor (as in they're funny and they like to laugh), but who don't need to be a clown. I usually get a good sense of people by their dress, grouping (who they cluster around), introduction style.

I think being able to adaptively communicate is a real skill and lets you have a wider experience of people (vs. staying in your sweet spot). I speak a few times a year, and love fielding questions without any preparation.

Also if anyone had a 1/2 man, 1/2 monkey sort of creature, I'd be pretty stoked to talk to them...
I'm about as close to anthropomorphic as it gets, lol.

@OP- I would most likely seek out the very small group of people who I actually STAY in touch with. The same people who have the same interests and maybe have had the same experiences.

I would avoid most kids. It's unfair, I know but i'm not going to lie. I'd also avoid the many self-conceited members.

I'd probably be like Syntax, off by myself. I hate being in the personal company of others.

Hook up?.....hmm....Emma x Adam? I dunno...

Last edited:
I'd gravitate to the female with the shortest skirt who was of legal mating age :)

FRuMMaGe said:
Listening to movies?

Syntax is blind, please don't make fun of him by bringing attention to it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Scenario One
Who do you think you'd gravitate towards? The Aussie crew
What were your first impressions at Wiichat about certain people, and how do you think that'd effect your reaction to them in person? A lot of yas are fairly champ, so I'm sure itd be positive all around!
Who do you think has a personality you wouldn't be attracted to? Toxic. And all the mums that post here.

Scenario Two
We all know each other from Wiichat, and we've decided to have a meeting party. Every regular is present. Who do you immediately seek out, who are you initially shy around, who do you avoid? Seek out surfinrach, and be shy. No point avoiding anyone, we might aswell pull out a guitar and sing kubaya around a campfire!
Who are you attracted to personality wise? Physically? Most of the posters in the Photo Album SEEM to have mad personalities. Physically? Celeste you pretty much take the cake.
Who do you think would eventually get on your nerves? Toxic!
Who would be off by themselves (if anyone)? The moderators, they'd be sitting back ready to correct someones poor english. ;)
Who would potentially hook up? Celeste and anyone she could get her hands on... Just kidding, but seriously.

Back