Range Help! Must But Wi-fi USB Connector

sporter

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2008
I can't buy a router because of some issues in the house....
I thought I wud Get a Wi-fi USB connector
I had a few question before I do

What is the max range In ft. or metres of the connection?

Will any walls or furniture break the or interupt the connection?

Is it a worthwhile thing to buy?

Any lag problems?

thank you i appreciate it

sporter said:
I can't buy a router because of some issues in the house....
I thought I wud Get a Wi-fi USB connector
I had a few question before I do

What is the max range In ft. or metres of the connection?

Will any walls or furniture break the or interupt the connection?

Is it a worthwhile thing to buy?

Any lag problems?

thank you i appreciate it

I think u should get it, i presonally have one for my self, for $40 bucks its for really not a bad price, the connection with it is pretty good, and u could play both wii and ds games online with the usb connecter. Make sure that u put the usb connecter turned on for your internet connections. The loading for it is pretty simple, just make sure u have a good internet connection.

well my wii is leik 50 feet away from the comp......if we go thru all the furniture it's prolly leik 42-45 ...will it still connect and thanx for ur help :)

sporter said:
well my wii is leik 50 feet away from the comp......if we go thru all the furniture it's prolly leik 42-45 ...will it still connect and thanx for ur help :)

Well your wii will get u connected to wi-if, i guess u have the wii in one room where the computer is,so it could get a really good connection to get good game play, just make sure u put your settings for your wi-if connecter on your wii so it could use the usb connecter to play online.

Last edited:
um so is it approved for buying? if so i'll go right now :D
I can't change the place off the wii cuz the TV is so huge it need to be put into the living room....:(

The Wi-Fi adapter has been discontinued by Nintendo (although you can probably still find it in stores). A wireless router is their recommended connection method.

What's the issue with getting a router? You could get one for around the same price.

my parents wont lemme :(
i guess i'll have to live with the connector ;(

Back