Ranked Fifa 08 Games ...

Chin35char

WiiChat Member
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Ive been playing a lot of Ranked Fifa 08 games on my wii lately.... and I just have to discuss my angers.....My team is chelsea, no i dont play as them because they are good, they truly are my favorite team..what angers me is about 90% of ranked matches I play, i have to play a Barcelona person or Manchester United person. A lot of people have like a mexican team, and EXACTLY the moment they see im Chelsea they go pick Barcelona or Manchester United...its SO angering. Does anyone else expierence this problem? BTW, im on right now if anyone wants a game, my persona is: ChincharPwnz

Ya ppl do that to me to im a die hard arsenal fan and when they see im using them they always switch.

yea man, its SO annoying, the past 10 games ive had, they all switched to Barcelone, can you believe that?!?!!?!

My main team is Man U (because they dont have St Johnstone), But I assume you are on about the players who change to Man U and not the players who use them as their main team, although having said that you do play as Chelsea so I don't see a problem with people changing to a 4.5 star team (ie Man U) to compete against you. But I know what you mean about the players who change to Barcelona, they piss me off too.

Yea, now that ive been playing more, i change my % from above, id say around 98 percent of ppl i play change there team to barcalona if they arent barcelona already

Also..ive been having this problem, see, the shooting controls online are very unresponsive, I always have to shoot Finesse shots because when i swing my remote up, it still gives me a finesse shot and not a real shot. Its very angering. Also when im doing PK's , i tell my keeper to dive right, and he will dive left or not even dive at all. None of these problems happen when im just playing the computer. Does anyone else expercience these problems?

Back