Rant about a feminist hag.

kissoff182

Comp Sci's Smurfette
Jan 11, 2007
Rohnert Park, CA
Wii Online Code
3101-2661-0950-9186
Too bad there's no rant section... I guess this is the best I can do.

So I'm a computer science major... and women are a minority in that field. There's this old chick who is OBSESSED with the Women in Computer Science Club.... and she's like JOIN, JOIN, JOIN, and it's SO frigging annoying. I LIKE being a minority in the field. I wouldn't want to be in a room with a whole bunch of women who have their panties in a knot and don't believe in bathing. WE'RE SO PROUD OF BEING WOMEN IN COMPUTER SCIENCE, well GUESS WHAT, when you go to your little Women in Computer Science meetings, you're not special anymore because look around you... THEY'RE ALL WOMEN AT THOSE MEETINGS!

All I want to do is do my work, and yes, I do want to be recognized for being a minority in my field, but creating a group of pride about it would just make me look like an egotistical asshole. So NO, you old feminist hag, I don't want to join your stupid club. I ENJOY talking to men because they DON'T look down at women like me like a piece of meat, nor do they look at me like I'm a pain in the ass... You certainly won't ever appear as a piece of meat because you are too ugly, but you will always be a pain in the ass.

Oh, and to make matters worse, feminist ***** is in one of my classes this semester... ****.

Finished ranting? :p I hope you feel better after posting that.

What would be interesting/funny is if the feminist ***** read this post. :lol:

She approached me today and asked me to do a damn women in computer science workshop... god damnit.

kissoff182 said:
She approached me today and asked me to do a damn women in computer science workshop... god damnit.
Haha just tell her that you're not interested (I'm sure you've done/tried that :p).

Maybe set her up with a date to keep her distracted. ;D

youre preaching to the chior no offense

i deal with that SH*T on a daily basis being a woman in the law enforcement field. ignore it and do what you do thats what i do. but the guys know better than to f*ck with me. they know who im dating and who can take their guns away when theyre qualifying at the range :)

besides, atleast youre encouraged by other women! some actually no 99.9% of the women in my precinct are lesbians that look like trolls as well and dont like a pretty cop in their territory since IM STRAIGHT!:mad2:

so "whatever" ugh:prrr:

Back