Rant about the weather

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
[Rant mode]A bit of snow and the damn country gives throws a sicky, schools close
Just get out there and enjoy the damn stuff this is what winter is
I have seen people wearing layer upon layer of clothes still saying its cold while im just in my normal stuff and im not cold[/rant mode]

Screw it im going out to build a snow man and watch as it gets mugged

Lol nice rant.

Switched on the tv earlier first thing I heared was a very serious news reader going 'Only drive if you REALLY have to, and if you do go out on the roads then be sure to take warm clothes, food, a shovel and a torch'. Wtf? It's a bit of snow.

Well I'm going to throw snowballs at my nextdoor neighbour now :thumbsup:

Edit:
081845.jpg

Quick one taken on my phone then on the webcam

ALL the white in that picture is snow

Last edited:
yep my trains were screwed because of the snow. had to skip uni today. damn trains get screwed even if dust lay on the tracks.

Turns out I could have gone to college, my father rang and said the buses were running, but I'll have to travel all that way just for an hour lesson.. not really worth it

surfinrach90 said:
Turns out I could have gone to college, my father rang and said the buses were running, but I'll have to travel all that way just for an hour lesson.. not really worth it
i went to the train station and learned it got screwed so i came back in the snow. i woke up at 6.30am to find that out dammit!

Byuakuya said:
i went to the train station and learned it got screwed so i came back in the snow. i woke up at 6.30am to find that out dammit!

Ohh bummer lol

yer i no but it seems every school except mine is closed, but i am having the day off anyway!!!!

I can see people up on the mountain by me with their sleds, makes me wish my snowboard wasn't an hour away in my mothers house :(

hmm.. I'd say it's about the same here with me in my town, but it's worse in other places so maybe.

This is the only time when living in the valleys is a good thing, cos when we get snow.. WE GET SNOW.

surfinrach90 said:
hmm.. I'd say it's about the same here with me in my town, but it's worse in other places so maybe.

This is the only time when living in the valleys is a good thing, cos when we get snow.. WE GET SNOW.
haha nice.:thumbsup:

Back