Rare games WILL be on Vc

OMG plz let James Bond 64 on the VC!!!:yikes:

Is Perfect Dark 64 a Rare Game?:shocked:

As for VC, it's ultimately Nintendo's decision what gets released. Beyond the DKC games we don't have anything in the pipeline at the moment, but that doesn't mean it won't happen in future. OMG CORPERATE ANSER#!1

Very professional. What else are they going to say? Yeah we'd love to, but Microsoft isn't keen on us helping Nintendo's bottom line? Don't get your hopes up.

People like money. Microsoft hasn't made many agressive moves against Nintendo, when compared to how EA messed up Sony on games like Madden(EA Sports is run by former MS employee). Microsoft also got Castlevania SOTN for XBL. That's currently one of their best selling downloadable games. Sony lost big time on that one. They may allow Rare to do both consoles for the sake of blocking Sony.

laderer5 said:
OMG plz let James Bond 64 on the VC!!!:yikes:

Is Perfect Dark 64 a Rare Game?:shocked:

of course PD64 is a game produced and conceived by RARE/ Haven t you played the xbox 360 version?

didt have to asnwer his Q in that tone,

but yeah it is, an din my opinion, perfect dark would be better on vc than, goldeneye, (its just an improved verion of goldeneye imo)

but one game i want released even more is,

donkey kong 64, i have never played it, and i still own my N64 and have pdark and goldeneye so dont really need them on VC

opitekk said:
of course PD64 is a game produced and conceived by RARE/ Haven t you played the xbox 360 version?

no i havent played PDZ.. but i know for a fact that it sucks a**:yesnod: :smilewinkgrin:

It will happen eventually...It doesn't matter who owns what...Goldeneye was a game for Nintendo and it will be a game for Nintendo always. The Wii is going to surpass both PS3 and 360 in sales and companies will go where the money is. We have a voice and I think we showed that by buying the Wii. I have been loyal to Nintendo and always will be,

Back