Rare ware on virtual console

Status
Not open for further replies.

jizzyd

ninty luva
Apr 5, 2007
Isle of Man
Any N64 luvers wud no of games like diddy kong racing , perfectdark and hoo wud 4get goldeneye... well apparently rare wont make any virtual console games 4 ninty.. i think dis is sh** and hope nintendo will make sum sort of a deal wid rare

wot r ur veiws on this:thumbsup:

I think you should go back to the first grade and learn some proper grammar. Oh yeah, this has been posted thousands of time, so why don't you search and/or put this in the right forum.

Yeh as much as I would love Rare to put out their games on VC(for Killer Instinct the most) it will probably never happen.

wtf my grammer? its called shorthand ( or type ) and im new to the forum and so ont no wots bin sed!!!!!! spiderking dont b a noob:prrr:

jizzyd said:
wtf my grammer? its called shorthand ( or type ) and im new to the forum and so ont no wots bin sed!!!!!! spiderking dont b a noob:prrr:

I've been using the Internet, BBS systems, administering networks and building computers/writing software for what I venture to guess would be longer then most people here. Longer then some of them have been alive, in some cases.

I couldn't understand what the heck you said, either. 'Noob.'

Communicating to the lowest common denominator does not make you 'l33t,' or whatever it is the kids say/type nowadays. Try clear communication.

jizzyd said:

My friend, it's spelled grammar

Is this really the kind of people the british isles is producing now?? I really do despair. I would hazard a guess you think grammar is some sort of reference to an old lady.

Spiderking13 said:
I think you should go back to the first grade and learn some proper grammar. Oh yeah, this has been posted thousands of time, so why don't you search and/or put this in the right forum.

Have you looked at your own sig. at the bottom grammar policeman... so worth it it<---- yeah enough said... H:nonod:

well maybe not.... go back to grade one and learn some proper grammar lizzyd... hahaha... thats funny stuff right there i don't care who you are...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back