Ratatouille

Koops23

WiiChat Member
Apr 7, 2007
So who here has seen this movie? Being the huge Pixar nut that is me, I've already seen it two times and I love it. It's become a favorite of min. Well, all Pixar movies are favorites to me. Even Cars, which I don't understand why so many people dislike it (maybe pop culture references?). So any fellow Ratatouille/Pixar fans here?

Koops23 said:
So who here has seen this movie? Being the huge Pixar nut that is me, I've already seen it two times and I love it. It's become a favorite of min. Well, all Pixar movies are favorites to me. Even Cars, which I don't understand why so many people dislike it (maybe pop culture references?). So any fellow Ratatouille/Pixar fans here?

I personally thought it sucked, but then again there isn't a single pixar movie I like.

Although the masses seem to think this movie is really good, so I'll say it is good.

That's too bad that you don't like Pixar movies. You're really missing out.

vagrant said:
I'm a 21 year old male. They aren't really aimed at my demographic.

Actually they have stated that kids aren't the only ones they aim for. They aim for adults too.

Koops23 said:
Actually they have stated that kids aren't the only ones they aim for. They aim for adults too.

Yes, but 21 year old males typically want to see tits and explosions.

Myself included.

vagrant said:
Yes, but 21 year old males typically want to see tits and explosions.

Myself included.

Well luckily despite my age I can still see those :lol:

Yes I agree it wasn't the best Pixar movie. But it was still good.

Actually, I'd choose a Pixar movie over a tit and explosion movie any day :p

Koops23 said:
Yes I agree it wasn't the best Pixar movie. But it was still good.

Actually, I'd choose a Pixar movie over a tit and explosion movie any day :p

Well you would be the only one who would do that then :lol:

Back