Ratatouille

I saw it twice already. I'd say it was pretty good. First time saw it while babysitting brothers, 2nd time with gf. I still think Toy Story is the best

I don't know. I'm going to see it tonight with my girlfriend, actually.

I'm 19, soon to be 20 in a few days. And yeah I love explosions, and violence, and tits, as much as the next guy, but sometimes it's fun to be a kid again.

I thought Ice Age was funny, Toy Story is a classic, of course. But the newer stuff like cars......yeah I don't think so.

I saw it with my girlfriend, we're both 20, and I really liked it a lot. I don't think it was the best Pixar movie, but it has been my favorite so far.
The target demographic is definitely kids, but it is aimed in a way to draw adults as well, there's no question of that.
And the amount of 18-25 year old males that mostly want to see tits and explosions in movies has actually been decreasing over the years, not in the sense that they strictly do not want to see it, but that more "thought provoking" films have become more appealing over the past few years. It could almost have to do with some sort of desensitizing to such content.
Still, Ratatouille is a great movie.

just got back from the movie and a night out with my friends. I thought it was pretty good. It had some real funny moments. And looking around the place....there were honestly more adults and teenagers there than there were children.

tank said:
just got back from the movie and a night out with my friends. I thought it was pretty good. It had some real funny moments. And looking around the place....there were honestly more adults and teenagers there than there were children.

That's good to hear. I even saw couples without children seeing it. It just goes to show you that Pixar cares about every demographic.

I probably wont go and see it.. Doesn't seem like a movie that would interest me. However I know one of my friends wouldn't mind seeing it.

For the people who don't feel like going out and seeing in a theatre you can watch it here..

http://tv-links.co.uk/show.do/4/4145

Back