Rate I Am Legend

its pretty sweet actually

good storyline, i like the idea BUT its filmed extrmely sporadically...u get the stroy in bits and pieces and the ending is a real tearjerker but the ending is soooo sudden and abrupt and like non-closure oriented that it leaves u wanting more and slightly disapointed...but as far as the movie goes OVERALL its pretty intense, very exciting and suspensful and its gota bit of that Will Smith action movie humor sprinkled throughout

Really good film and i thought Will Smith was fantastic. The ending to me felt rushed though. It was like it had to be ended really suddently for some reason i cant put my finger on it but last 15 mins or so just felt rushed. But as for the rest it was fantastic

I thought this movie was terrible. As a fan of the book, I was really disappointed that they changed up the ending. I was also unhappy that they didn't develop the main "zombie's" character more nor did they explain more about the situation at hand, i.e. how the problem started and escalated. Plus, there were a TON of plotholes that I just couldn't get around.

Will Smith's acting was absolutely phenomenal, though; and his dog was one of the best acting dogs I've ever seen.

These kinds of movies are meant to watch in theatres me and my girlfrend had a blast. She was scared so everytime there was a jump in the movie she would grab on to me sweet. (if your single grab the girl beside you and say sorry u will usally end up dating.)

Most likely the best movie of 2007, besides Borat, in my eyes. I went to see it on Saturday with a few friends. Man, I couldn't keep myself from tossing and turning in the seat. It was always suspensful. I was never bored for a moment. It didn't drag out at all. It was overall beautifully done, I can't describe how good it was. Out of 10 this move takes a 9.

I have yet another judgement about this movie. Not that it defeats the quality of this movie but, did anyone notice that it is almost the EXACT same idea as iRobot? Funny, huh? Same main actor, Will Smith. Same idea of a race, being, mutated species, or machine taking over another. Oddly familiar, but I am Legend is a 1000000(bazillion) times better than iRobot, or any movie in that past 5 years for that matter, again excusing Borat. Borat is the top. Very Nice, High Five!

Crazy Eyes said:
Most likely the best movie of 2007, besides Borat, in my eyes. I went to see it on Saturday with a few friends. Man, I couldn't keep myself from tossing and turning in the seat. It was always suspensful. I was never bored for a moment. It didn't drag out at all. It was overall beautifully done, I can't describe how good it was. Out of 10 this move takes a 9.

I have yet another judgement about this movie. Not that it defeats the quality of this movie but, did anyone notice that it is almost the EXACT same idea as iRobot? Funny, huh? Same main actor, Will Smith. Same idea of a race, being, mutated species, or machine taking over another. Oddly familiar, but I am Legend is a 1000000(bazillion) times better than iRobot, or any movie in that past 5 years for that matter, again excusing Borat. Borat is the top. Very Nice, High Five!

I wouldn't say best movie for the last five years thats too much. Probably one of the best. Past five years there were alot of amazing movies. heres an example.

-Live free Die Hard
-Next
-Sunshine
-Transformers
-Shooter
-Oceans trilogy
-Bourne trilogy
-Pirates of the carribean trilogy

and there are plenty more that are better than "I AM LEGEND" even though it was a very gud movie, i also hate the ending it happend too fast, The whole movie was at a certain pace then BOOM the ending. i dont wanna spoil it for anyone so just whatch itand tell me what u guys think

and borat was just ............meh not funny

Last edited:
rasp said:
I thought this movie was terrible. As a fan of the book, I was really disappointed that they changed up the ending. I was also unhappy that they didn't develop the main "zombie's" character more nor did they explain more about the situation at hand, i.e. how the problem started and escalated. Plus, there were a TON of plotholes that I just couldn't get around.

Will Smith's acting was absolutely phenomenal, though; and his dog was one of the best acting dogs I've ever seen.

Whats the book called its not called I Am Legend is it? everyone keeps saying the books really good.

Whoops said:
Whats the book called its not called I Am Legend is it? everyone keeps saying the books really good.

The book +is+ titled I Am Legend, written by Richard Matheson (who also wrote What Dreams May Come and A Stir of Echos, both made into films).

Amazing book - I probably read it 20+ years ago (and have since read it several more times). The movie appears to miss the mark as an adaptation, though it sounds reasonably decent. Funny that someone mentioned I, Robot (also starring Big Willy) since that is also an amazing book that was made into a movie that had almost -zero- concern for the original source material.

It's great. I just got back from seeing it. My friend got a copy of the book for Christmas weird enough might have to steal it :p

9.8/10 definatly. The ending let it down abit for me. Not as good as 300 though, Thats still best film of the year for me

Will Smiths acting was terrible*

* Terrible = ABSOLUTELY AWSOME!!!!!!! Best performance in a film this year!

Back