Rate my team please

MADHOUZE

WiiChat Member
Oct 1, 2007
Captain: Daisy

LW: Birdo RW: HB

Defense: Dry Bones

Well, I didnt really have troubles using this team but any advice?

MADHOUZE said:
Captain: Daisy

LW: Birdo RW: HB

Defense: Dry Bones

Well, I didnt really have troubles using this team but any advice?

:nono:

you wont get far, because daisy has no shot what so ever. how far have you gotten in the cups with that team? have you beat diddy kong, yet? get a power shooter captain, may help. sidekicks are :thumbsup:

You have slow players. Try throwing in a Toad or another Dry Bones, so you can beat powerful teams to the ball. Then just hop over the goalie, or do DB's power move to put the goal away.

thanks for replies :D

Ive already beaten strikers cup though :p

MADHOUZE said:
thanks for replies :D

Ive already beaten strikers cup though :p

but have you beat the cup after that? :ciappa:

use the team ur most comfortable with i have a speed player diddy rw Birdo Shots lw Bones (switchin it up:crazy:) back hammer bro:shocked: yeah Same players basically you get two guys that can shoot two that pass well two that are speedy and two that are good at d. It's deceptively balanced

doosta said:
but have you beat the cup after that? :ciappa:

ummm no? because there are no more cups after the striker cup lol :lol:

Don't pay any attention to doosta! Daisy is a great captain, my own number one pick. She's not a great shooter, but she'll make shots, and she has plenty of speed, and a teleport score combined with big hitting power to boot!

Birdo and Mr. Hammers are good picks, but I wouldn't take them both, at least not in both wing positions. Daisy is a fast captain but she's not a great passer, so having a playmaker on your team can make Birdo and Hammer Bro more effective.

If I were you and you want to keep two strong hitters, I'd maybe try putting Birdo on D, and with Hammer on LW and Toad/Boo, Or Koopa/Shy Guy on RW you could cover the crap out of the ball and hit it too. I know it sounds crazy to lose Dry Bones, but it's worth trying it out maybe.

My own Daisy team is Dry Bones on D, Hammers on RW and Boo on LW.

first, your captain sucks, no offense directed to you, and its a bad idea to have both hammer bro and birdo on ur team because you dont have a play maker like boo or toad

I always find it is good to have an Offensive captain (Wario) as they are in a prime attacking position, closest to the goal.

I put Dry Bones on the wing. He has more chances of getting his skill shot in there and he can hit the opponent with the ball before they get too close to my goal. Although he is bad at passing, you can don['t have to pass it to him: there are two wings, pass it to the other one.

My ideal team is:

Captain: Wario
Right Wing: Dry Bones
Left Wing: Hammer Bros.
Defender: Boo

My team is

DK
Dry Bones
Boo
Boo

My backup captain is daisy, there is also no use for 2 shooters on the wings

this aint my oficial team but it is great to use.

Toad Back
Toad Left Mid and right mid
Captain Bowser Jr.

They ALL good passes, the toads are fast and can jump keeper and Bowser Jr can shoot the **** out of goalie.
^^

really, the only downfall is the slide tackle and hitting range.

I go for pure Power in my team, and it's worked quite succesfully.
Captain: Petey

Wings: Koopa and Boo

Defence: Monty

Your team seems fairly strong.

Wiily Good said:
I always find it is good to have an Offensive captain (Wario) as they are in a prime attacking position, closest to the goal.

I put Dry Bones on the wing. He has more chances of getting his skill shot in there and he can hit the opponent with the ball before they get too close to my goal. Although he is bad at passing, you can don['t have to pass it to him: there are two wings, pass it to the other one.

My ideal team is:

Captain: Wario
Right Wing: Dry Bones
Left Wing: Hammer Bros.
Defender: Boo

That's a pretty potent team, and although captains like Wario have great shooting skills, really all the captains have at least decent shooting, with Mario, Luigi and Yoshi becoming really strong shooters when they're recieving passes from a Playmaker like Toad or Boo...
Bones is strong on a wing, because a good player can use him effectively on offense, although it's not too hard to stop him.
The great thing about your proposed team is that you have two great shooters downfield, and even though Boo isn't a great backfield player, when you're playing strong on offense with Wario and Hammers, Boo will draw himself up and can open up to some good sneak attacks.

Changed my team to

Daisy

Hammer Bro Hammer Bro
Dry Bones

Replaces Birdo for another HB because I realized passing is very important.

I also made asecond team

Wario
Birdo Boo
Dry Bones

Well, i found I'm not very good at handling playmaker characters...

Back