Rate Red Steel here

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
Rate red steel here base on ur opinions and not others and support ur rating with a reason why u rated it this way. Im looking for a high rating so I might buy the gane bc I had heard some bad reviews rite when the game came out because ppl expected more of it tho i want to see how ppl rate it now so if it has high ratings I might buy it.
AND ONLY RATE IF U HAD PLAYED IT B4!

Last edited by a moderator:
average, 6/10...i like tearing the place up with the various guns, but the swordplay is sh*te and it really annoys me when i run into a room and i see my guns disappear and the handle of my sword come up! i didn't really mind the controls, i got used to to them - the turning and stuff, it could be better but i don't know how else they'd do it...obviously u need to be able to strafe(sp?) therefore the analog stick would need to be used for this, a button that, when pressed with a direction, would make you turn 90 or 180 degrees could do the trick maybe

i shall look forward to red steel 2

Where is your rating?..and are we rating this for you to get the game?

Cus your not giving a lot of info there, so I won't give a lot in my post.

The game was decent it was worth a rent.

The title should be changed to "Rate Red Steel for noobs" as this game has been reviewed countless times.

I'd give it 7/10. Not a bad first person shooter, but the controls could be better. Shows potential for other games though and hopefully Red Steel 2 will have sharper controls.

8/10 Red Steel is kewl but like Marc said controls could have been better

Last edited:
6.75 - Very good controls and responsive motion-sensing. Also the sword fights are definitely cool. However, the graphics and overall first person shooter gameplay are terrible.

I played the first level or 2.... its ok, its not brilliant or anything. Not very realistic, its like your shooting paper cut outs of people and when they die they just fade away...
But yeah its ok

Red Steel Ratings:

Storyline: 6/10
Gameplay: 8/10
Graphics: 7.5/10
Multiplayer: 7/10

Good game. The storyline does start off pretty simple but starts to get complicated as you go through the game. The gameplay is really fun, having the ability to point and shoot anything on the screen. Graphics are probably as good as it gets for Wii so far (which is quite good), and the multiplayer is fun though I haven't played it 4 player, just 2 player. Also the sounds that come out of the WiiMote when your shooting and reloading are aswesome.

This game has ALOT of glitches, but it's still good.

Overall Rating: 8.5/10 :yesnod:

6/10
controls let it down and graphic are horrid, cant even make out the enemies sometimes
oh and the sword fighting is terrible,
1. parry/get out of way
2. strike
3. repeat

Back