Rate Redsteel

oh well...then those people must be really shaky, I mean they must tremble and shake alot, lighten up people!

Rating

I give it 9/10:
Easy to play, swordfights are very fun and challenging. I think shooting takes a while to get used to but once you are about 1/2way through the game, shooting with the Wiimote is like 2nd nature. Graphics could be better, I have found WAY too many glitches at the part where you are captured by the maniac and are forced to play his little hunting games. I get stuck in boxes a lot and stuff....

8/10 - nice plot but way too linear...not enough emphasis on sword play either - could have used the wii remote and nunchuk better on this. good game if rated as a 1st person shooter but as a sword game - lacking in quite a number of departments.

8/10

Graphics are poor compared to what we are seeing with Sonic, SSX and Mario now. Good for a first attempt. Multiplayer is great though Online would have been better....

We'll have to wait till Online is here and BANG we'll start to see 9/10 from Ubisoft games...

It's pretty crazy how differing the opinions are on this game.

And this guy entertains me:
FWELR said:
7.5 N64 graphics, okay storyline, frustrating controls, decent length, but revolutionary ideas. hmm, they should've called this system something like the revolution.
:eek:ut:

Gameplay: 6
Graphics: 3
Motion-Sensitivity: 4 1/2
Saving: 1
Length of the game and levels: 5

I didn't like it as I thought I would. The game was absurd. I want to get T2 instead of a useless $50 game.

3-10 farcrys the better shooter and adventure theres more to do

For the Wii currently...
5-10
Compared to any other FPS
2/10 closer to 1/10

Controls - could have been a bit better but usable.
Difficulty - Very Easy but not always clear what to kill.
Bugs - hundreds, kinda of sad.
Graphics - In game Graphics where ok storyline graphics was pathetic in every sense
Storyline - Fairly Interesting.

Last edited:
Back