Rate+Review Games

sullo

WiiChat Member
Jan 22, 2007
This is a thread where people can rate and review games or come here to see what others think of games. I haven't got my wii hopefully get it in 3 days and have a couple of games in mind so this would be helpful for me and many others I'm sure.

Would love if anyone who has these games could tell me if they think its worth it but feel free to post about any game you own:

Red Steel
Far Cry Vengeance
NFS Carbon
Rayman Rabbin Rabbids(Anyone who has this is this a really kiddie game or is it good for all ages, I'm 14)

So many threads like this already...but I'm sooo bored...

Rayman Raving Rabbids - 4 stars out of 5
Rayman Raving Rabbids is a collection of 75 minigames and has no real story mode. Basically all the minigames are fun and is reccommended for ALL ages, as I am 16 and it is my favorite game. The Multiplayerness is pretty good too, but Wii Sports is still better in the multiplayer aspect.
Pro: Rayman is fun as heck!
Con: Rayman is SHORT! I finished it in 3 days and so it's lost some playability. I only really play it with friends now.
Conclusion: Buy it if you have friends

Red Steel

If you are a big fan of FPS, you'll probably like this one. In this game, you play as an american who's fiance has been kidnapped by the "Yakuza". You must travel to Japan and track down the kidnapper and restore the Japanese Underworld.
The game starts off in Los Angeles, and then proceeds to Japan. It is a slightly challenging game at first, but you'll get used to the Japanese environments, and the awesome controls.
The gun shooting portion of the game is awesome; very intense. The sword fighting is also an awesome feature, although the sword slashing is not 1:1, it's still pretty cool. The varieties of guns aren't as big as your usual FPS, but they are some good ones (UZI's, Shotguns, etc.).
If you like japanese culture/environment, you'll like what this game has to offer.
Cinematics in the game aren't the greatest, but they still keep the action up to pace. There are a few flaws in the game that you may notice, but they don't affect the fun gameplay. All in all, it's a good game that takes advantage of the Wii and what it has to offer.
Hopefully this game is a good kickoff to futures FPS's. Perhaps a year from now we'll be witnessing an even better game than the FPS's we play today, we'll just have to wait and see.
RED STEEL is an excellent game that all Wii owners should have.

RATING-9/10

wii sports....greatest ever
excite truck....super awesome and addictive
spongebob....interesting
madden....weird but good

Back