rate the Avatar above u

8/10

Look up San Joaquin Valley
Wikipedia said:
By some estimates, federal restrictions on shallow well irrigation systems threaten the productivity of the San Joaquin Valley, which produces the majority of the 12.8% of the United States' agricultural production (as measured by dollar value) that comes from California.[SUP][2][/SUP] Grapes—table, raisin, and to a lesser extent wine—are perhaps the valley's highest-profile product, but equally (if not more) important are cotton, nuts (especially almonds and pistachios), citrus, and vegetables. Though it has been called "The food basket of the World", the San Joaquin Valley has not been nationally recognized for the diversity of its produce. Oranges, peaches, garlic, tangerines, tomatoes, kiwis, hay, alfalfa and numerous other crops have been harvested with great success.
I guess I meant to say agriculture
But it is food nontheless
But being dubbed "The food basket of the World" helps with my above statements

BTW I worked on the San Joaquin county exhibit at the California State Fair (I don't even live in San Joaquin)

Wikipedia? Thought you were better than that.

The things the state is most known for is earthquakes and LA. You can't deny that.
Agreed with all, too late for extensive research.

Although it is famous for San Francisco, volcanoes, and the gold rush. I would also say it is the most diverse state too, with snowy mountains, forests, volcanoes, sunny beaches, misty beaches, rocky mountains, valleys, rivers, and deserts. I like my state for its beauty and not for its politics and influence.

6/10. I loves me some green, 'n Yoshi is cool too. Not a fan of the whole overused iPod motif, but at least it's not just two solid bloody colors.

I made my avatar though, how many of you can say that?

Insta-times 1.5 multiplier!

9/10

Back