Rate the last game you've played

Still playing Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

I'm a bit addicted.

Call of Duty: world at war 10/10
Resistance 2: 6/10 expected more out of Resistance 2

Still playing Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

I'm a bit addicted.

9/10
story mode could have been better, otherwise its the best DBZ game in the history of the universe

i sold mine, ironically a week before i got internet which pissed me off

Call of Duty: world at war 10/10
Resistance 2: 6/10 expected more out of Resistance 2

I concur. I personally think Resistance is overrated.

Ah, I'm sitting here itching to play the DS SRWs. Gotta ploink down so much money though. T^T
Hnnnn...

Evangelion on the N64
Rate: 7 of 10
Why: Should probably be 6 because of the overly stiff control and steep learning curve, but I am a huge fanboy so there! Still haven't beaten the first angel... T^T I will someday!!

Last edited:
pokemon type wild
7/10
Good game but it needs to be easier to pull off special moves for the key board other wise good

I concur. I personally think Resistance is overrated.

Ah, I'm sitting here itching to play the DS SRWs. Gotta ploink down so much money though. T^T
Hnnnn...

Evangelion on the N64
Why: Should probably be 6 because of the overly stiff control and steep learning curve, but I am a huge fanboy so there! Still haven't beaten the first angel... T^T I will someday!!

Ratchet and Clank owns Resistance by a landslide.

I haven't played a game properly for 2 days. Last game I played was Warhawk. It was 8/10

Evangelion on the N64

THERE IS AN EVANGELION GAME ON THE N64! Is there any other Evangelion games on any of the other systems? Major fan of the show. Disapointed that I didn't know about the game.

I have been playing DBZ Infinite World for PS2. It's fun to go back to past style once in a while. 6/10.
Shadow played it today him self so you can ask what he thinks about it but the thing he might say if he's still pissed at a friend is DAMN TEEN GOHAN SS2 STRAIGHT TO HELL. Our friend was wiping the floor with us & even lets us use Sensu Beans but we still lost.

Super Metroid

That game is long as hell! But I'm absolutly addicted.

There are lots of Eva games... Well more like Visual Novels really.
Dreamcast
Sega Saturn
PC
PS2
and the N64 one.
All of them are Japanese and most except the N64 one are very text-heavy.

Got the DS SRWs, but haven't played them yet. Damn.

Assassin's Creed
7 of 10. It's fun. I shall update with my import mania soon.

I finished Devil May Cry 3 special Edition & it's awesome.
Dante's side get's 8/10 & Vergil's side get's 9.5/10

I am still trying to beat Legend of Dragoon for the Play Staion 1. I love the game but ca't figure out how to get past the Black Castle on the 1st disc out of 4.
I give it a 9.5/10

Back