Rate the last movie you saw

Bee Movie
10/10

funniest movie i have ever seen

dont bring kids under 16, they wont get the jokes

30 Days of Night

A great premise - a town in the far far north that see's 30 days of no natural light becomes a target for a group of vampires. Survival Horror story based on a tremendous graphic novel (that I suggest you read instead of seeing this pile of horse sh*t!)

Execution is terribel - When you've watched some bad actors in bad make-up standing in the snow, scream-howling at the sky trying to look evil/scary (wooo) for 15 mins you really don't need the film to repeat this sceneover and over again..!
The film is good - until you actually see the vampires. It would have been far better had the vampires remained "out of focus" or off-screen. Instead we are treated to the poorly acted, drawn-out scenes that make about 80% of this film.
Also 30 days of night should be retitled to 1 day of night - as there is no hint in the film that the events are taking place over 30 days (except halfway through Josh Hartnett sprouts some facial hair).

I say this about 90% of movies these days. The Story should drive the film - not the special effects. 30 days of night - you fail.

It has some good scenes/moments - but they are out-weighed significantly by the mediocre crappy scare-scenes (that aren't in fact scary or interesting in the least).

It gets 3 B's (out of ten)
BBBBBBBBBB

skewzzme said:
Bee Movie
10/10

funniest movie i have ever seen

dont bring kids under 16, they wont get the jokes

well, if its dirty kind of funny..then i would probably get...(im under 16 :yikes: )

Grindhouse..

Death Proof: 9/10, your typical Quentin Tarantino classic, superb acting, and the best chase scene I've seen in years. Can't help but love Stuntman Mike

Planet Terror: 5/10, Everything it aims for, has already been done before, and better (including the weapon for a limb (see The Evil Dead 2 (1987)). The dialog is so lifeless, because you've heard it all too many times, like in every other zombie/action/horror film after the year 2000. Planet Terror's only winning factor, is it's "coolness".. though it lacks the intelligence found in Tarantino's Death Proof.

Bln_f.. . . .. Thanks. That probably ruined it for a lot of people who wanted to see that movie.

To BrandonMcAuslan:
You must have been making out with your girlfriend while watching this movie or something. It was great.

Back