Rate the last movie you saw

Fire Flower said:
Bln_f.. . . .. Thanks. That probably ruined it for a lot of people who wanted to see that movie.

To BrandonMcAuslan:
You must have been making out with your girlfriend while watching this movie or something. It was great.

Im pretty sure everyone knows Mr. Magorium dies...thats why Natalie Portman starts running it...

i understood that from the commercials..i havent even seen it

Fire Flower said:
Bln_f.. . . .. Thanks. That probably ruined it for a lot of people who wanted to see that movie.

To BrandonMcAuslan:
You must have been making out with your girlfriend while watching this movie or something. It was great.
Well, I'm only saying what I thought it was like. If people want to see it they should know first the main theme is death.

TMNT (2007): 9/10

Awesome fight scenes, great music, and nice voice acting. I'm glad it stays true to the comics, and isn't solely aimed at the children audience. But for some odd reason, the movie goes by pretty quick, even though it's a long film, kinda strange...

Fire Flower said:

To BrandonMcAuslan:

Its been made to "hollywood" standards - i.e. Great expensive quality presentation. Expensive(ish) special effects.
But that alone does not maketh a good movie...
Hollywood could pump out any old piece of sh*t as long as its polished to f*ck and "cool"/posturing - dumb-ass teens will eat it up.

When the best thing about a movie is Josh Hartnett's acting there is something wrong there. The vampires were cheesy as f*ck. Made me cringe watching the Eastern-European looking types hissing and running about - looking not scary - but in fact just looking stupid.
Also the execution of the movie's great premise sucks... 30 days of night? As mentioned nothing suggests that its a prolonged period of time except for the bloody subtitles changing date? They don't get ill/skinny/desperate... Just a little facial fuzz...

A good horror movie is The Ring (Japanese Version) - American verison of the ring = Gloss it up and polish the quality. Then dumb down the story (try to explain "everything - even things that shouldn't be explained"), and there you go... (Not to mention a lot of "the ring" is -lost in translation when changed to fit the American/European Market. (See also "The Grudge" - same problems)...

Japanese Ring gets 8 B's
BBBBBBBBBB

American Ring gets 6 B's
BBBBBBBBBB

(I'll stick a review of a good film up soon - Japanese ring is good though - just no review to go with my rating above...)

Last edited:
*cough* august rush*cough*

6/10

it was as if they knew that since they only had two hours, they would just make everybody magically know everything.

superbad - so funny, i was pissing my self laughing - go watch if u haven't already!

In theaters - Saw IV - sucked so much ass that I felt like putting myself in one of Jigsaw's death traps.

Not in theaters - Dawn of the Dead Director's Cut (Encore OnDemand <3) - awesome movie and always will be. Best zombie movie ever. EVER

When a Stranger Calls - 1/10

Absolutely nothing happens until the last 10 minutes...

Back