Rate the last movie you saw

Tropic Thunder - 5.5/10.

I performed less than 10 minimal laughs. The funniest bit was probably that kid crossing his arms and sticking his lip out. Very average.

Tropic Thunder - 5.5/10.

I performed less than 10 minimal laughs. The funniest bit was probably that kid crossing his arms and sticking his lip out. Very average.

nooo
that movie is hilarious
haha the jack black part when hes tied to the tree, win
you just gotta be in the right mood :p

nooo
that movie is hilarious
haha the jack black part when hes tied to the tree, win
you just gotta be in the right mood :p

I was in the right mood! It just didn't have the raw comedy that a Stiller movie usually has, they tried far too hard. That bit was funny like, but one of the few funny moment.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - 7.5/10.

SO so much was missed out, but decent overall I guess. Interesting seeing them age and whatnot, but there was just so much missing.

Max Payne - 6.5/10.

Decent. Erm don't know what to say really, just kind of sat here and watched it. Mila Kunis and Olga Kurylenko are hot.

Dear lord. Max Payne.. I only got through 47 minutes of that movie before I had to turn it off. One of the worst films I've ever had the displeasure to watch.

Watchman 6.5/10 i did not really enjoy it....

Dragon Ball Evolution 7/10 haha only because i had a good time making fun of it

Scary Movie 4
8/10
4 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The Brokeback Mountain parody was funny. Tom was really retarded like when he got the gun and tried putting it in his back pocket but it triggers and shoots his own ass but when he tries putting it in the front he shoots his penis XD
The dinner at that village was funny when the town's idiot wants to say grace he says "Pip Pip.....Pip Pip Vagina"!
That's my type of movie ;)

Dear lord. Max Payne.. I only got through 47 minutes of that movie before I had to turn it off. One of the worst films I've ever had the displeasure to watch.

I heard it was bad, but I dunno, I thought it was alright! I did feel like I was being patient for maybe the first half, but it got pretty good at the end like.

Harry Potter and the....6th book
6.5/10
It was more like "The life of hogwarts students"
as it showed progressing days of hogwarts and it kinda bored me.
Whats the point of snape being the half blood prince...he only scribbled around a book and helped harry but whats the point of him being the half blood prince?
Didnt really read the book couldnt get into it....
the 7TH one is gonna be epic im not a big fan of HP but the 7th was AWESOME
Ice Age 3
8.2/10 more action than the others and had quite a few funny moments.

Reno 911 The Movie Miami
5/10
It was ok but the show is funnier. The funniest part was in the motel were everyone was masterbating.

I choose to watch superbad instead tonight, I made the right choice apparently.

I choose to watch superbad instead tonight, I made the right choice apparently.

We talked about that movie in class so much. The teacher was the coolest teacher that you could ever have. She was young, hot, and had the same interest like many of us. She showed us how to do stuff by comparing it to movies like Superbad.
Now to the movie.
I rate Superbad 8/10
It was funny and it's really worthwatching. I like the part where they go to the strangers party and Seth dances with a chick and she has her period on his leg. That's good comedy to me :thumbsup:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - 7.5/10.

It was basically flirting for two hours, and then **** happened in the last half hour. Still good like, but too much was missed out from the book. Goblet of Fire is still my favourite, film-wise. Forgot to mention this, but Bonnie Wright is damn cute. Then there's obviously Emma Watson. And another one I forgot to mention, but Natalia Tena is pretty hot in the films.

The Hangover - 8.5, maybe 9/10.

Damn funny. Fuck I enjoyed that. It just got better and better. Definitely see it if you haven't. Definitely.

Back