Rate the last person you Brawled

Great Alex

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2009
If this thread is still here my bad I looked and didn't see it.
You all know how this works. Rate the last brawler you faced 1-10.

Brain 10/10 Very good Bowser and ROB.

2 level 9 CPU's and my level 9 partner CPU 0/10 CPU's are retarded, all I was doing was trying to get my Lucas back up to best. They have extremly bad accuracy >_< fight a level 9 CPU go to a stage like final destination and stand at the edge, they should end up attacking nothing before coming in to actually hit you.

CPUs don't have bad accuracy Fraz, they're just reliant on what moves you pull, whether you move, grab, attack, etc. If you just stand still odds are they won't do anything but move around a bit and do random sidestep dodges.

..In fact, I was fighting a Yoshi lv. 9 just a few minutes ago(too bored to go online)with Falcon, and the retarded CPU suicided. Just jumped off the stage to it's doom, t'was hilarious. :lol:

ck 10/10 as always good experience.
felt like i could have done better because of the super lag in the beginning :/but oh there is always next time.

real o 8 out 0f ten always fun playing with ya. but to be honest after you came i was just playing around, next time i won't be so easy :]

other guy - 8 out of 10
pretty fun and pretty good.

i was so mad on the last match, it was my shot to beat ck and real o but of course i suicide :/

i was so mad on the last match, it was my shot to beat ck and real o but of course i suicide :/

Ahh, poor Jon. Atleast you beat my Falcon in that second match, though! :thumbsup:

JonRyan 8/10 Is it me or have you gotten better? Probably, you've earned an 8 this time. Always a fun and fair match. :thumbsup:

Real-o 9.5/10 Great matches as always, even if they were only FFAs. Gotta learn to stop attacking when people taunt. :lol: Atleast you didn't towards the end, though, so I'm thankfull for that.

Renji 4.5/10 4.5 out of 5 for skill, 0 out of 5 for annoying.. x.o; Pikachu's D-smash annoyed me as crap as usual, and your Side B-friendly Olimar can be a bit hazardous to the fun, but what really killed me was you stalling at the end with Link and grab killing me.. Cheap man, that's especially not cool in a casual. You gotta lighten up and keep away from the cheap tactics, dude! :lol: That annoying suicide I did at the end was indeed annoying, but it has nothing to do with it - it was funny actually. :lol:

For yesterday, those matches were definatly short, but for Renji yesterday 9/10. You always play skillfully, but you didn't pull anything really cheap so I'm satisfied with those short, but fun matches - except 6 stock.. 6 stock is lame without items, takes too long. x.o Fun while it lasted.

CK: 10/10 - I was lmao when you suicided on the last stock at ... Corneria was it? :lol: Hilarious. Fun time as always. As for attacking people who taunt... they're just so vulnerable I can't help it. :lol:

JonRyan: 7.5/10 - Bring it on. :p :lol:

Renji: 6/10 - I didn't pay much attention to you until you were Olimar. Olimar always annoys me. :mad5:

But overall, good games. :)

Yeah, that time I "suicided" at Corneria, wasn't suicide.. I was trapped under the mercy of the Star Fox's lasers.. If I tried to go above at any point, I'd get shot. x.o So I attempted for the first time ever to stall it out.. Didn't work. xD T'was funny though.

Yessss, Olimar is annoying. x.o

Yeah, I didn't want to risk it. By the time I noticed the laser was charging, I knew my only chance was probably stalling it out - which failed in the end. :lol: I've seen a lot of people try to go up when the laser is charging, and they just get battered before it seems ready to fire. Since I realized too late, my fate was sealed. :lol: I now have a grudge on Corneria. :lol:

Ok, I do love Corneria, but I hold a grudge against those stupid cannons. :lol:

Sho/Birdmaster 10/10 Damn man, you've been out of the game forever but you've still got it, once you polish off that rust you're going to be kicking my ass 99% of the time. xD And we've still got some brawls to go, keep up the fun! :thumbsup:

Ok, I do love Corneria, but I hold a grudge against those stupid cannons. :lol:

Sho/Birdmaster 10/10 Damn man, you've been out of the game forever but you've still got it, once you polish off that rust you're going to be kicking my ass 99% of the time. xD And we've still got some brawls to go, keep up the fun! :thumbsup:

Wow CK Amazing/Hilarious matches 10/10! I wish other people would have joined for some great ffa's.
Sorry i left but i was freaking hungry :lol: so i went to cook food :D

Hah, I don't blame you. When your stomach calls.. you better get running. :lol:

Sorry noone joined for the FFAs, one person simply didn't have the time, and the other had internet problems. Those 1v1s were indeed great though. :thumbsup:

Hah, I don't blame you. When your stomach calls.. you better get running. :lol:

Sorry noone joined for the FFAs, one person simply didn't have the time, and the other had internet problems. Those 1v1s were indeed great though. :thumbsup:

Sorry i didn't come back Ck
My cousin came & stripped me of the wii :sad:
Man i really gotta get mine fixed.
& thanks i can't believe i still had some skills........well with some characters :lol: You know what i mean :thumbsup:
& now i know why you hate that corneria laser :lol:
Again 10/10 can't wait to fight again in the near future :thumbsup:

Back