Rate the last person you Brawled

My old friend from college 10/10

he is the one who trained me how to play at pro level. Enough said.

Ya, GGs godstepk1d. 10/10.

Oh and.. everyone hates Olimar when facing him. Including me. XD

Aghhh.. double post. Sorry. But I gotta give the next rating, yeah?

Bio 10/10 Fun and skillful games as usual, Bio. When I gimped your Zamus with Falcon since you mispredicted, I lol'd so hard. XD I can't believe I won that match, first time I ever beat any of your characters with Falcon. I got real lucky, eh?

That 0-death combo on Delfino Plaza that got you the win was so cheap.. I don't think you meant to 1-shot me though, so I'll let it slide. Note to self: never play a Pikachu on Delfino Plaza, especially not Bio's. XD

That Jigglypuff match was just for lulz, if Jiggly didn't cancel most of Zamus' approaches I would of been owned hard. :lol: That rest suicide was an accident though, t'was trying to pound(side-B), but I pressed downwards too much on the control stick. You've got to admit it was freakin' funny though.

Also, did you get any lag throughout the last match? One of my rests activated reaaallly late, I would of hit otherwise - not that I'd even win. XD

CK: 10/10

Hilarious matches. I was pissed that I didn't win the first one, though. All I had to do was grab the ledge on that last stock you had lol. I went through all those changes just to get gimped and die instead, haha.

That spike on ROB was funny too. I think I should've just recovered instead of edgeguard in that scenario, too. But since I ended up down there anyway, I was like..."crap you are waaay too far...oh well, might as well use the flipstool". lol

Yeah, The Thunder move with Pika on that one match was an accident. I thought I'd hit you from above. =o This isn't going so well with my Pikachu's reputation.

And lol yeah, I figured you hit the wrong attack for Jiggly...cuz I do the same thing when I try to use that character, haha. And no, I didn't get much lag. I did a little bit for most of the others, though.

Last edited:
Kevin 4/10 Too spammy and said Ice Climbers are cheap just because I can do 2 seperate things with both Popo and Nana, also his Sonic was spamability hell I swear he ran away so much and used Dash attacks and Side-B and Down-B's so much that I couldn't land a hit.

Cap 7/10 Good Kirbsy but too much Dair aprroach(Hammer is a good approach against slow characters ya know!)I really liked the use of stone off the stage.

Gumman 8/10 o_O He hates meh IC OMFG IC HATER!!! He uses the same thing on me for some reason and it's really annoying, the spring trick he pulls to avoid getting spiked or gimped is easily predicted with my Ice climbers now and always avoids cool down lag too much and Peach...Meh...kinda sucks IMO, too many airs

Alan(Nidfu) 2/10 UBER SPAM and he doesn't play very good and the Pit spam was ANNOYING!!!

Smash 5/10 He's gotten better but not by much :/ he's still a sore loser...

Alex 10/10 sorry I had to leave early the night in those FFA's ;_; but your still playing great and kicking everyones asses.

Josh 9/10 STILL TOO MANY GRABS!!! Other then that the cursed fireball spam has went away and still playing good.

10.1/10 Fraz +.1 cause Ness has a big head.
9.9/10 CK You lose .1 for picking the black costumes every time. (Basically a 10/10)

Alex 10/10 your Marth was awesome that match and your Snake was a little grabby but you changed tactics and managed to even out the odds before my Ike kersplunked you, also I was surprised that you picked ROB once o_O I don't see alot of ROB and when I normally do it's always a spammer, I liked the use of Gyro:thumbsup:
Also at the start of our Wolf fight the beginning was epic but I eventually got KO'd and then it was all in favour to you

CK 9.5/10 What was up with those Pikachu Chain grabs and Thunders:wtf:I was really surprised you chained me THAT much which explains the .5 take off =/ it was really annoying! Where you mad at my Falco being lucky or something? The falcon Side-B Fraz save and recieve a stick to the face as thanks was hilarious:lol:

Miggi 8/10 annoying Toon Link but it plays good, it was funny when we acted as 2 characters from Smashtasm:lol:I didn't know my Falco would beat CK's Pika though O_O
I hated it when he said I was Fox that match XD I truly sucked as him! Also Miggi says Thanks to CK for saving me with a mistakenly swung stick in the face:lol:

I don't deserve that 9.5 Fraz. DX I played terribly, even worse than I usually do in a FFA. I simply couldn't get it together with anyone but Wolf, and even then I didn't play too good. Sorry for that. .-.

Anyways, about those FFAs, 9/10. I saw some spam and cheap KOs in there(no, I'm not counting my lame suicides), but otherwise everyone played great. ..Except me. XD

lol! Everyone played great except you LOL XD I prefer rating people indivually so they know what they got out of 10 rather then what the whole group got.

Edit: I think it was Miggi who was doing the cheap shots...that or it was me since I forgot how to show mercy except at certain times:eek:(Main reason is i'm sick of noobs on ym roster with taunts like "LOL YOU SUCK N00B" so I just cheap shot them =/ don't blame me...)

Last edited:
Ya, I think Miggi was the one with the god damn annoying taunts. Cheap shot him, I don't care. XD

Whoever was Falco on that one temple match vs. my Pika(was that you Fraz?), to be honest, you didn't play very well. Problem is, I played even worse. XD I'm a sucker for fully charged smashes, I don't know why. It's like an uncontrollable impulse to run into them and die for no reason... >.>;;;

That, and I don't play very good at all on the temple, especially when the camera's zoomed out. When it does that, I seem to lose focus. Maybe that's one of the(many)reasons I suck at FFAs. XD I need practice...

Yeah same about Temple and alot of people run into my Fully charged smashes(Infact Gumman has done it quite alot XD)and yeah I was Falco...My falco is terrible so i'm surprised I even beat your Pika also...

PutZ 6/10 Forgot to rate him =P Before I left due to him and his spamminess, he was spamming smashes and he even hit me at the ledge to simply gimp himself since I tried a spike instead of grabbing the ledge because I thought that wouldn't be fair, have you even seen his G&W against Ness and Lucas O_O IT IS CHEAP LIKE HELL!!!

Oh and +1 post count!

Back