Rate the last person you Brawled

I was fighting Miggi with Toon Link against his Fox. I was an intense fight but my TL destroyed his Fox.

Alex RATING!!! Stay on topic!

CPU 0/10 level 9's aren't really worth it and make you get any better or make any combo's because they could more then easily dodge out of it and they dodge near enough anything and all the other level's of CPU are far too easy including 8 meaning you don't get alot of time to ACTUALLY learn something from the match.

Double-post for Update purposes:

SkyHero: 10/10

Intense matches, and a very fair player. You have a really good Marth. LOL @ myself for suiciding with Sonic like a million times. Your Peach is great, too. =D

Man, your Friends are great sports, too. There is like no one on my Friends List who likes to play FFAs, and it's so dang irritating whenever there's a time that I don't feel like doing 1v1, nor playing with Items in Basic Brawls.

Wuwi - 10/10
SSBfreakCK - 10/10
KeV!n - 8.5/10

Those are all the people I've done 1v1s with today.

Forgot to mention why I rated each...

Wuwi: A good player all around... with the only wicked Samus I've ever seen.
SSBfreakCK: First time I've ever played a good MK player... and I have to admit it's way too much work to fight one -.-.
KeV!n: Rare to see a good bowser, but he was training it so he was a little shakey when playing. I was using Ice Climbers, which I'm training, so it was about even though.

SSBfreakCK: First time I've ever played a good MK player... and I have to admit it's way too much work to fight one -.-

First time? Wow.. you did well then. Congrats, you're no longer a Meta virgin! Did it hurt? x)

Hahah, jokes aside, you did exceedingly well for your first time facing a GOOD Meta. Your Pika is also pretty good.

But my god, that Falcon match at the end was epic. First I knee'd Pika in the balls for a KO, and then I PAWNCH!ed him in the face for the win. God, it was epic. :lol:

Anyways, I'd say you've earned an 8/10.

But my god, that Falcon match at the end was epic. First I knee'd Pika in the balls for a KO, and then I PAWNCH!ed him in the face for the win. God, it was epic. :lol:

;___;

Although you weren't talking about me, getting KO-PAWNCH!!ed just plain sucks in general because you can't help but remember it after the match...

Last edited:
Sucks? Nah, I think it's epic. If my MK lost to a PAWNCH!, I'd be laughing, rather than remembering it negatively. ..Speaking of that, havn't I KO PAWNCH!ed your own Pikachu before, Bio? :p :lol:

Sucks? Nah, I think it's epic. If my MK lost to a PAWNCH!, I'd be laughing, rather than remembering it negatively.

Oh, there is no negativity. It still sucks though. In a lighthearted, epic kind of way. If I get KO'd I might as well get KO'd in epic fashion. Sure, I'd feel like an idiot, but it makes things a lot more fun.

Sucks? Nah, I think it's epic. If my MK lost to a PAWNCH!, I'd be laughing, rather than remembering it negatively. ..Speaking of that, havn't I KO PAWNCH!ed your own Pikachu before, Bio? :p :lol:

Yes. It still stings of pwnage. LOL.

Especially that one where my Shield was broken and you taunted right before the PAWNCH!. That was hilarious! :lol:

Last edited:
Back