Rate the last person you Brawled

lol! Last night was brilliant GGS Alex, Night and Ichy, BGS(bad games)to Fizz for being a camper ok ratings!

Alex 10/10 Yeah you found out how to Pivot grab which rocks but you need to use it at better times since you kept missing me, it's mainly a technique for Lucas since it lowers the lag time! Either way you still played kick-ass and as competitive as always! You sure as hell know how to show no mercy on me even though it was my first day back on brawl since 3 weeks round about ¬_¬

Night 9/10 your Pit was really good but your R.O.B was a bit down smash loving =/ other then that it was really good with the projectiles to space yourself away from me when you needed! Your Pit was good but that time you KO'd yourself was kinda...meh...that and you use up B careless at time's letting me hit you for a KO other then that your Pit is fun to fight! You did seem rather hasty about gimping Alex though...

Ichy 7/10 I know your good as hell on CoD but on brawl it's a different story, your Lucas is good but sometimes you spam PK Fire and when you were on your last stock to make yourself 2nd for a change really pissed me off! You know how to run away like a coward that lowered your rating! I sure as hell loved it when I jamp off the stage and FALCON PAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNCHEEEEEEEEED you for a KO, it was hilarious and I was trying it for a joke but I actually landed it LOL!

Fizz 3/10 Camping and up smash loving, I don't think he'll ever be a decent brawler until he stops using B all the time! That and his taunts make him full of himself or something, that and I epically failed my toon link spikes!

Hey Alex! What do you think of my Kirby combo's?

CK 9/10- Good games, the one when I was C Falcon and I PUUUUUUUNCHED you was hilarious.

Lucky 7/10- You were pretty good, but you seemed to die off rather quickly.

Lucky's friend-Joker 7/10- Seemed to die rather quickly also.

Edit: Oreo 7/10- I kind of beat him pretty badly in the one game we played, and he left. Wish I could've saved the video lol.

Lucky (again)- 7/10 Seemed to still die quickly lol.

Last edited:
Double post for different fight..

Bio- 9/10 You're pretty good, no match for my Falco though l0l.

lol whatever you say.

At any rate, great games. You have a really good ZSS.

Last edited:
lol, poor CK...poooooor CK

Carl 6/10 He gets a good rating for trying(thumbsup)He plays with heart but he just doesn't seem to have the brawling spirit in him, it sounds confusing, I don't have the heart but I have the spirit so I play good, it's like having the spirit means you can play it good and play it alot and having the heart is like trying your best

CK 10/10 good as usual, he owns the same as usual and I nearly lost to his craptain failcon P_P, he gave me more reasons to hate snake last night... that and he generally pwnd me:lol:

Last edited:
lol! Last night was brilliant GGS Alex, Night and Ichy, BGS(bad games)to Fizz for being a camper ok ratings!

Alex 10/10 Yeah you found out how to Pivot grab which rocks but you need to use it at better times since you kept missing me, it's mainly a technique for Lucas since it lowers the lag time! Either way you still played kick-ass and as competitive as always! You sure as hell know how to show no mercy on me even though it was my first day back on brawl since 3 weeks round about ¬_¬

Night 9/10 your Pit was really good but your R.O.B was a bit down smash loving =/ other then that it was really good with the projectiles to space yourself away from me when you needed! Your Pit was good but that time you KO'd yourself was kinda...meh...that and you use up B careless at time's letting me hit you for a KO other then that your Pit is fun to fight! You did seem rather hasty about gimping Alex though...

Ichy 7/10 I know your good as hell on CoD but on brawl it's a different story, your Lucas is good but sometimes you spam PK Fire and when you were on your last stock to make yourself 2nd for a change really pissed me off! You know how to run away like a coward that lowered your rating! I sure as hell loved it when I jamp off the stage and FALCON PAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWNCHEEEEEEEEED you for a KO, it was hilarious and I was trying it for a joke but I actually landed it LOL!

Fizz 3/10 Camping and up smash loving, I don't think he'll ever be a decent brawler until he stops using B all the time! That and his taunts make him full of himself or something, that and I epically failed my toon link spikes!

Hey Alex! What do you think of my Kirby combo's?
Night 10/10
Fraz 10/10
So much fun!!
Your kirby combos were great!! I never knew your Kirby was so good. You play a nasty Kirby!!
The pivot grab helps even more with Fox. Fox goes half way across the stage with his pivotgrab. I can hit all my pivot grabs in 1vs1s

WILL EDIT POST WITH RATINGS!!!

Planning on doing a FFA tonight rating's up soon!

This thread is dying so..............

OMG BIRDMASTER IS A FREAKING BEAST

15/10 LOL
My thumbs are killing me. I did win 1 match I think with umm hmmm Kirby I believe.

Kidding aside he is awesome.

Back