Rate the last person you Brawled

This thread is dying so..............

OMG BIRDMASTER IS A FREAKING BEAST

15/10 LOL
My thumbs are killing me. I did win 1 match I think with umm hmmm Kirby I believe.

Kidding aside he is awesome.

:lol: Thanks kckas :D
Wow though yesterday you were doing pretty damn good,

Oh & the one you won was the falco(me) vs. lucario(you)
btw great lucario :thumbsup: I couldn't believe i kept running into like every attack when you used him,So you have very good timing with him.
8/10 you deserve it.

Alex: 10/10 wow alex you've definitely have gotten way better than when we first fought :lol:
ggs bud :thumbsup:

Havn't posted here in awhile.

Real-o 9/10 GGs my friend, t'was fun. Even though my Snake won the dittos, it's obvious my Snake needs work. I randomly attack too much. :lol: Toon dittos were fun too; it's funny how I would stock you without barely taking damage, then lose all moment and get my damage built up. :lol: My Toon lacks continuation and momentum, doesn't it?

Oh, and 3 stocking your Ike with my Craptain Failcon proves how cheap items are. But god was it amusing. :D :D :D

FFAs 10/10 Lol, FFAs were full of lulz. Double Side B suicide on Yoshi's Island had me annoyed to no end, so I spent the next few matches venting on my tormentor that caused it; Ven. :lol: But ofcourse, me going berserk makes me lose. >.>; ... Atleast Ven got cheap killed twice in a row by none other than myself. Smash revenge is sweet. :p

Temple match was full of lulz. Normally I hate camping, but watching Real-o send his opponent flying around at 150%+ was amusing. T'was fun.

CK: 10/10 As always you won every game lol. I came close on a few of them but something always happens lol. On that one where you 3 stocked me and I changed my name to LAST1, I didn't have my control setup, I thought I set it up for that name but I guess not, lol. So it wasn't just the items. The FFAs were fun too. Damn Temple, people always seem to hit me just right so I get KO'd but I can knock them around forever without a KO, lol. GGs.

King 10/10

Hurray for Falcon dittos! :D FOWLCON PAWNCH! KOs everywhere, t'was fully amusing. It's a shame noone else followed along. =/

General & Ven 0/10

... You didn't play as pink Falcon, or Craptain Failcon at all. FAIL. Don't you know how to have epic 4-way Falcon dittos?! DX

Chad 10/10

Beat me as always. Why do I always suicide when facing you? =/ Even though you're better, I don't get nervous when playing... maybe it's just bad luck, I don't know.

Ck: would be 10/10... but seeing how he lost, and gave me a 0/10.... ck gets.... -2,354/10

King, Pwns, & general: 9/10 cuz they actualy did GOOD

You forget I was using the worst character in the game. :p

Also, considering I pwned you in the Meta/Wolf matches... >.>

Hey I beat you once or twice in meta/wolf... Lol have you forgoten jiggly puff? Cf isnt that bad...

Craptain Failcon's been at the very bottom for a long time Last, lol. Look at 99% of the tier lists, and he'll be bottom. Jiggly's a bit better since she has more reliable recovery, and is a WOP goddess.

Yes I agree with him being at the bottom, but jiggly? 80% is lethal for it. Cf Is good as long as he stays on the lv. and avoids falcon punch... Your probably going to disagree, but Ive meet some rather good cf players.

You can't rate a character based on how good a player is, Last. There's always going to be a godly player of any character, terrible n00bs, and everything in between. There's some amazing Jiggly players as well, you know.

No... CF is not good. Low priority and barely any reliable kill moves make him a bad character. He also has more bad matchups than Jiggly, and less good matchups as well. Statistically Falcon is simply worse than Jiggly, there's a reason Jiggly is above Falcon in tier lists (... but not by much, lol, they're both hideous characters).

This entire conversation is off topic, though. Let's take this to PM if we're going to continue, yeah?

King 10/10

Hurray for Falcon dittos! :D FOWLCON PAWNCH! KOs everywhere, t'was fully amusing. It's a shame noone else followed along. =/

General & Ven 0/10

... You didn't play as pink Falcon, or Craptain Failcon at all. FAIL. Don't you know how to have epic 4-way Falcon dittos?! DX

Chad 10/10

Beat me as always. Why do I always suicide when facing you? =/ Even though you're better, I don't get nervous when playing... maybe it's just bad luck, I don't know.
holy crap! Chad is playing brawl again?! Good ****! :)

Chad is always brawling, from what I remember. He just doesn't frequent Wiichat.

Speaking of Chad, I hope to play him again eventually. He's an amazing brawler.

Hmmm... I remember hearing about Chad before the WiiChat Apocalypse, but not really sure who he is. What characters does he use?

Okay... long list of rating.

Wuwi: 9/10 Would rate higher, but since we didn't do a 1v1 can't really tell your skills anymore.
Envek: 9/10 Wish you would have done an official. You're really good, but you make one simple mistake over and over again.
Rudy: 7/10 Played you a LOT, but it was good overall. You have a decent Lucas.
Natia: 9/10 Great player... even if she's a little weird.
Kyle: 10/10 just for how funny the matches were.
Canon: 8/10 You were a little spammy, but 2v2s can get that way.
Dee: 7/10 The lag shredded us both up... not sure how Canon / Envek were able to play.
Pwns: 7/10 Was a little repetitive. I'm guessing he's better at 1v1s.
CK: 10/10 Not sure how no one picked up on the "4FALC" thing. I thought it was obvious that I wanted to have a Falcon FFA :p.
General: 10/10 1v1, 9/10 FFA. Your a lot better than I thought. I'll have to be more careful the next time I play you.
Real-o: 9/10 It's rare to see a person who can play Snake without completely being terrible. For some reason, though, I still associate you with Bowser.
Godstepk1d: 10/10 Your still crazy good, but it's a pain facing you sometimes. I always have problems facing Falco and Sonic. Since your a Falco mainer... that's a problem.
!#%@$ (or something): 0/10 His play style consisted of camping, spam, etc. Was really, really, annoying.
Last: 7/10 Camping was annoying, but at least it wasn't that bad. After playing with the symbol dude... I see how bad camping can really be.
JonRyan: 7/10 You got a lot better since the first time I've played you.
Oreo: 6/10 Just gave a generic score because I lost track of all the FFA's....
Girl who played teams w/ Natia and used Peach: 9/10 Really good Peach... taught me a few things.

There's more people, but I need to see the names on my list... so I'll edit later.

FFAs with everyone 1000/10

Oh my god, that was full of epic lulz. With FOWLCON PAWNCH!es every, and a knee of justice here and there, those dittos were ****ing epic. I havn't had this much on Brawl in many, many months. :lol:

And then those handicapped matches with the 2.0 knockback multiplier, later with a 300% handicap... Hilarious. Lucario and Meta are so cheap in that situation. XD Simply epicly hilarious matches, epicly fun. GGs to all. :p

Back