Rate the sig above you! w00t!

Ok, ^^^Looks like someone had to much fun with the filters.. Nice background.. But is more of a pattern... And Overused pic of link.. But you can't help that

The render of link actually needs some help because it needs to be blended.. And the text isn't bad.. But it makes more of a double focal point for a sig.. which is something you don't want.. All and all.. 6.5/10
Rate mine next :)

^^8/10
looks good and simple but i dont really see a point to the sig (like is it supposed to mean something or just look pretty)

and about my sig, its hard to find a good pic of the new Link and ive always made sigs with the name to the left and pic to the right and i compleatly SUCK at blending. i usualy screw it up and make it look horrible. if you got a good tutorial for blending a pic into the background could you give me a link to it? thanks

Mitch2025 said:
^^8/10
looks good and simple but i dont really see a point to the sig (like is it supposed to mean something or just look pretty)

and about my sig, its hard to find a good pic of the new Link and ive always made sigs with the name to the left and pic to the right and i compleatly SUCK at blending. i usualy screw it up and make it look horrible. if you got a good tutorial for blending a pic into the background could you give me a link to it? thanks
Uhh, Yea.. Mini blending tut somewhere...

And the whole idea to my sig (It didn't turn out what i wanted) Was to have a black and white sunset... Just something nice to look at.. One of my favourites :)

What do u guys recon of my new sig? Taken me aggges.. and im well proud of it :D:D takes awhile to load properly.. if any of u guys want the tutorial for it.. just ask :D
Edit: In my own made TV is the sonic trailer.. if its not movin then it hasnt loaded properly.. I'll probably havta find a different image host that'll work (photobucket kept muckin up so expermentin with imageshack)

Back