Rate the Wii!

Rand

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
Alright yall..in your most unbiased opinion I want you to rate your wii itself..

Id give it a 9/10 ..

the only negative so far is the dang frustration..having the sensor bar exactly in the middle..the light, etc. Cept for that its awesome!

9/10

awsome machine but the wireless took a while to get working and the pointer is off a little. they need to update it so you can change the x and y position of the pointer. if they do that it will be a 9.5/10

9.5/10, i was gonna say 10 but I feel everyone would say it was unbiased. lol

Well, since it has so far lived up to all my expectations (and far exceeded some of them) I give it a 10 out of 10.

The real question however will be if good games continue to come out. Thats where this system hopefully will continue to shine.

Scream said:
Well, since it has so far lived up to all my expectations (and far exceeded some of them) I give it a 10 out of 10.

The real question however will be if good games continue to come out. Thats where this system hopefully will continue to shine.

Yeah the Wii itself is a definite 10/10 but the 3rd party games arent ALL 10worthy

minus 1 for Graphics and .5 on the design of controller

8.5/10

I still think it Far better than PS3 or Xbox 360

Here is my detailed rate for the sytem.

Graphics on average - 7.5

Online gaming - 0

Internet goods - 6

Fun Factor - 10

Overall the system gets about an 8 as of right now. You cant download demos,videos or anything the 360 offers right now except a few games. There is no online multiplay yet. I just played a best of 3 series in bowling with my wife and it was so much fun. More fun than my 360 and PS3.

7.5/10
-.5 for the pointer being slightly off.
-.5 for the glossy material that scratches easy on the top of the controllers
-.5 for not having the online up yet
-1 for graphics

And if they never get the online up and running then that will probably take a point or two off the score.

Its makes the 360 and the PS3 seem like SH#%!!!!

I give it a 9/10 (point off because of graphics)
I havent yet been online...but I am goig to this weekend!
Twilight Princess is a must buy (anyone who dosnt have it is missing out A LOT!!!)

Its makes the 360 and the PS3 seem like SH#%!!!!

I give it a 9/10 (point off because of graphics)
I havent yet been online...but I am going to this weekend and buying TONS of games!!!
Twilight Princess is a must buy (anyone who dosnt have it is missing out A LOT!!!)

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

Back