Rating M

TTACKK

wii need a headset.
Nov 11, 2007
Wii Online Code
8941-8340-6042-0376
Is it true that the new zelda (after twilight princess) and Red steel 2, are going to have the "M" rating on it??????:yikes:

Well i sure hope that then next zelda is not m-rated because then my parents wouldnt let me get it! but how did you come up with this? Has nintendo ever even made an m-rated game?As far as i know, the next zelda game hasn't even been announced.

Last edited:
pYRo said:
Well i sure hope that then next zelda is not m-rated because then my parents wouldnt let me get it! but how did you come up with this? As far as i know, the next zelda game hasn't even been announced.
I heard on ign that every time Nintendo makes Zelda game they always have a second one going, an example is that , when they were making twilight princess ,another grop (or the same one )was making phantom hour glass then it was link crossbow training. And then i look on some page that said it was going to have the M rating...

Nintendo has never made an M game? No but they still have games made that have the M rating. Ratings don't really mean anything anyways, as some "M" titles could be Teen still.

Plus Zelda being M, I just don't see it. Ever.
Redsteel has a better shot, but I see that sticking with teen.

No, Nintendo won't go M with the next Zelda. It would be a very bad move by a business standpoint. Red Steel 2 has a possibility, but not Zelda.

Is there any screen shots from any of those games??THANKS

Zelda? M Rating? I guess link finally does something with the damsel. Though, I thought the first Redsteel was already M rated so it doesn't shock me any that the second one will.

It would suck if Zelda was rated M.

I mean, my parents would still buy me it- but seriously..baaad idea.

Redsteel most likely will..

I think Redsteel likely will...it's just screaming to be on the verge of becoming a Kill Bill in game-form.

but Zelda? They don't even have voice acting. Somehow seeing typed curse words isn't enough to drive up the ESRB rating (Final Fantasy 7). In terms of violence? Heck, it's always non-red blood for the bosses, and nothing but mere sparks and big comical explosion effects when you slice underlings. Don't worry too much about a Zelda title releasing with an M rating.

I heard on ign that every time Nintendo makes Zelda game they always have a second one going, an example is that , when they were making twilight princess ,another grop (or the same one )was making phantom hour glass then it was link crossbow training. And then i look on some page that said it was going to have the M rating...

I'm sorry, but it makes me cringe inside when people call Link's Crossbow Training a Zelda title. A game of that caliber you can produce in a week if you had the rights to development tool package for the Twilight Princess game. The "second title Zelda devs had going" after Twilight Princess was Phantom Hourglass. You can go so far into nickpicking so as to call out the fact that not once has "Link's Crossbow Training" been officially mentioned alongside "Zelda" in the title.

I really don't see Zelda going M. I mean, what is Link gonna do, start cussing and raping townspeople? That kind of thing would just ruin the fantasy feel and amazing gameplay of a Zelda game.

Back