Rating M

The M rating would probably be from a heart stabbing move (with gory cutscenes) and red blood.
:lol:

^sorry but not funny

I don't believe you can make assumptions about any ratings as the games r probably not even half finished!

lol, if they are rated M and your parents wont buy it for you I feel sorry for ya.
My parents dont care what its rated, I always get what I want, lol, yay for me! :D 3 out of 5 of my PS3 games are rated M. :yesnod:

If it is true that doesn't automatically mean that they are going to be good or better than their predecessors.

I can see it now!!!!

To start the game off, a scene with zelda chained up in a dungeon, wearing only a thong and no top. Ganon walks in and he be all like "WHERE DA TRIFORCE BIATCH" *smack smack smack* "WHERE DA TRIFORCE!!!"

Scene skips to link, dreaming of zelda getting smacked around by Ganon, not really focusing on ganon but on zeldas partial nakedness. He wakes up, he walks outside, his neighbor be all like "DUDE YOU GOTS A BONEEEER!!!" Link looks down, his expressions like OMG!!!

He then goes to the village prophet or whatever and he tells him hes destined to get in zeldas pants, but to do that he needs to find the Triforce and defeat ganon.

First dungeon: The Cave of Doom~A ghost of a hot sex goddess is said to live inside it, guarding the first triforce piece. He gets to the boss and her special move is the Boobwave, Smacking em together creating an earthquake like thing.

Second dungeon: Fire Temple: BORING, not going into it, he kills the boss

Third dungeon: Temple of Time: BORING STILL, not going into it

TRIFORCE COMPLETE!!!! HE GETS SOME KIND OF SPECIAL POWER!!!!

He goes into ganons hideout, finding ganon not there. He heads down to the dungeon and frees zelda. Shes all like "YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?? DEN GO KILL THAT GUY!!!"

He goes kills ganon yada yada yada. Hot scene follows, roll credits

IM REALLY BORED!!!

Dorkfish said:
I can see it now!!!!

To start the game off, a scene with zelda chained up in a dungeon, wearing only a thong and no top. Ganon walks in and he be all like "WHERE DA TRIFORCE BIATCH" *smack smack smack* "WHERE DA TRIFORCE!!!"

Scene skips to link, dreaming of zelda getting smacked around by Ganon, not really focusing on ganon but on zeldas partial nakedness. He wakes up, he walks outside, his neighbor be all like "DUDE YOU GOTS A BONEEEER!!!" Link looks down, his expressions like OMG!!!

He then goes to the village prophet or whatever and he tells him hes destined to get in zeldas pants, but to do that he needs to find the Triforce and defeat ganon.

First dungeon: The Cave of Doom~A ghost of a hot sex goddess is said to live inside it, guarding the first triforce piece. He gets to the boss and her special move is the Boobwave, Smacking em together creating an earthquake like thing.

Second dungeon: Fire Temple: BORING, not going into it, he kills the boss

Third dungeon: Temple of Time: BORING STILL, not going into it

TRIFORCE COMPLETE!!!! HE GETS SOME KIND OF SPECIAL POWER!!!!

He goes into ganons hideout, finding ganon not there. He heads down to the dungeon and frees zelda. Shes all like "YOU WANT SOME OF THIS?? DEN GO KILL THAT GUY!!!"

He goes kills ganon yada yada yada. Hot scene follows, roll credits

IM REALLY BORED!!!

:lol: LMAO......yeah, that's EXACTLY how it would happen.

261311 said:
Zelda? M Rating? I guess link finally does something with the damsel. Though, I thought the first Redsteel was already M rated so it doesn't shock me any that the second one will.
LMFAO nice dude

i think that in the next zelda link will be a pimp defending his prostitutes all around hyrule.

Last edited:
CantGetAWii said:
Nintendo has never made an M game? No but they still have games made that have the M rating. Ratings don't really mean anything anyways, as some "M" titles could be Teen still.

Plus Zelda being M, I just don't see it. Ever.
Redsteel has a better shot, but I see that sticking with teen.

wasn't eternal darkness and m-rated game nintendo made?

Back