Rawr. That's how Dayna goes.

Daynasaur

It's Dayna, betch
Feb 13, 2009
In your soup, eatin' your noodles, betches.
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Wai, hello thar.

I'm Dayna, and I hate Introduction threads. I basically have no life, so I thought I might as well write an intro up, since I have nothing better to do. :3 I was introduced hurr by my pair, WatchMeBeQuieter, or WMBQ. :p

So, yesh, since this is an introduction, I'll introduce myself, okie dokie?

I luff to write, and mah favourite colour ish green.

o_O

Not enough? Fine.

I also like to roleplay, which is anothar reason why I joined WiiChat. I like pokemanz, but unfortunately I don't have a Wii. XD Erm, lesse...

Oh, I'm also a (DINOSAUR!!!! RAWRRRRRR!!!!) Canadian who likes cranberry juice. Yumz.

So, yeah. If you want to know moar about meh, PM meh or something.

P.S.: Despite what scientists say, I'm a dinosaur, dammit! And a flippin' sexcii one too.

:3

:lol: Looks like WMBQ brought another lively member to the forums.

Hey, welcome to Wiichat, Dayna. Hope you enjoy the forums. I'm a friend of WMBQ myself, so it's always good to meet a friend's friend! :thumbsup: I'm sure it's obvious, but I'm a pogeymanz fan as well. If you've got Diamond/Pearl, we should certainly battle sometime.

ZOMGCOOKIEZFUHEVERYONE!

You're all so welcoming. :3 I've run out of dinosaur sprinkles, so those cookiez will have ZOO ANIMAL sprinklez instead. Not as pwnsome as dinos, but just as yummeh. :p

Oh yush, hai thar Dal. I do prefer RAUR, but I'm so used to RAWR and I didn't think the world was ready for teh uber unveiling of RAUR. But, alas I believe it ish tiemz.

XD

Anywai, I used RAWR in mah thread title because of my AIM name, and because it's a little quote from WMBQ. :p

Back