Rayman is crazy good.

Wiivolutionary!

Vive La Wiivolucion!
Nov 27, 2006
Just got it today. Wow, what a fun game. I've only done the story mode so far, so I dont know the game too well, but what I HAVE seen is just great.

Thumbs up for a great buy. :thumbsup:

same ... love the game ... i've posted some questions in the other rayman thread. let me know if you know ...

its about scoring and such ...

traded monkey ball for it after playing it at my friends. some of the games are HARD to beat on challenge mode. the game itself is just so fun/hilarious.

klepto said:
traded monkey ball for it after playing it at my friends. some of the games are HARD to beat on challenge mode. the game itself is just so fun/hilarious.

Klept?? Haha bro. It's Agranado from AZine. Whatup brotha?

yes it is good ....but...you get the game boring too quickly cos
it shares same concept most of the mini game...basically you can say
it's too repetitive...if it adds some sports type and fighting type like money ball, it will be better
but i will still give it 8/10

thchang said:
yes it is good ....but...you get the game boring too quickly cos
it shares same concept most of the mini game...basically you can say
it's too repetitive...if it adds some sports type and fighting type like money ball, it will be better
but i will still give it 8/10

8/10 works for me, going to pick it up tomorrow :)

Yeah i got it yesterday for chrisy, its really fun. i love the dancing game, lol bunnies just wanna have fun. its really worth getting, and is a must-buy for anyone who has a wii.

Way too easy!

even the dance challenge are too easy, i can end the last one without missing one.

I am having a lot of fun playing this game at the moment.

This game utilizes the Wiimote very good.

Loving Rayman.... finding the mini games infuriating, especially the one with the marble and the moving table (took me ages!!) Played about 25 games so far (5 days worth!) RSI here I come!!

i didn't like it. Way way to easy, i finished it in storymode 100% (yes every challenge done, all tunes, costumes) in 3.5 hours. the first few times were fun but then it was so repeditive. And even when you get the tunes there's no REAL point in doing it, and the costumes again no REAL point, (i finished it waering onlyhis normal cloths. then when you get everything for multiplay, you done them most of them already and you don't want to play a lotof them anymore.

I love Rayman. It is awesome. So far only on like 5th challange :)

Completed :D

The ending was a little disapointing for me, but maybe it changes depending on how well you do in the game?

Back