Rayman Legends hitting Wii U on February 26th, demo out next week

wicked

Administrator
Jul 6, 2011
San Jose, CA

Rayman_Legends_LOGO.jpg

Rayman Legends is coming along quite nicely and Ubisoft has finally set a release date for the anticipated Wii U-exclusive Rayman Origins sequel.

Yes it's next year… February 26th to be precise, but we kind of knew that already. To help the wait go by a bit quicker, a demo will be hitting the eShop next Thursday, December 13th. Happy now?

Check out the announcement below, and feel free to pre-order it from Amazon.

rayman-legends_Launch_Celeb-500x281.jpg

Ubisoft is happy to confirm its most anticipated Wii U-exclusive platformer, Rayman Legends, will be released in North America on February 26, 2013. A demo of the game will be available through the Nintendo eShop worldwide on December 13, 2012.

The classic cast of Rayman, Globox and the Teensies return and are joined by new characters Murphy and Barbara as they embark on a fantasy adventure through a series of legendary worlds with new environments and enemies. Developed exclusively for Wii U, Rayman Legends expands beyond the traditional platforming experience by utilizing the Wii U GamePad in an array of innovative ways to interact with the game. Players can use the Touch Screen on the GamePad to take out enemies, cut ropes to clear a path and move rotating platforms with the gyroscope technology. Rayman Legends features a fresh gameplay adventure to enjoy alone or with friends, and a plethora of creatively themed levels including several musical maps intricately set to popular and original music, a gorgeous underwater haven and a flourishing beanstalk environment.

Rayman Legends on Amazon

A demo, you say... ? I'm interested. :D

Got too many games in mind t' of bothered with Rayman Origins, but if the demo piques my interest enough maybe I'll get Legends. Though likely used in that case, once the price drops.

Back