Rayman/nunchuck

WiiD0mination

WiiChat Member
Nov 30, 2006
Hey everyone, i was wondering if Rayman "needs" the nunchuck for the majority of the mini-games or if it uses it only for a small portion of the games?
I was thinking of buying it soon since i was able to buy additional wiimotes (No nunchucks though :wtf: )
...If it does use the nunchuck alot, would monkey ball be a good alternative that only uses wiimotes? Thanks

I was just thinking that the rayman game May be like the wii sports game, how only 1/5 of the minigames uses the nunchuck...could anyone with the game tell me if the nunchuck usage percentage is high or low in proportion to all the mini games plz?

WiiD0mination said:
I was just thinking that the rayman game May be like the wii sports game, how only 1/5 of the minigames uses the nunchuck...could anyone with the game tell me if the nunchuck usage percentage is high or low in proportion to all the mini games plz?

this should answer your question... the game does not start up until you attach a nunchuck to the controller

I played about 3 rounds of Rayman so far (rented it from Gameznflix.com) and 99% of the games have required the nunchuck.

ahh okay, thanks alot everyone for the replies, and yeah i was talking about multiplayer because i bought two wiimotes without nunchucks (sold out), guess i'm stuck with wii sports for multiplayer for now :(

WiiD0mination said:
ahh okay, thanks alot everyone for the replies, and yeah i was talking about multiplayer because i bought two wiimotes without nunchucks (sold out), guess i'm stuck with wii sports for multiplayer for now :(

Excite truck is a nunchuck-less multiplayer

Back