Rayman or Call of Duty 3

ABC

Banned
Sep 15, 2006
NyC/Nj
Wii Online Code
1929-2278-1848-3419
Ok, usually I don't make these corny ass threads... but it had to be done. I am undecided on which game I should get, Rayman or Call of Duty 3? I might get both but I haven't decided yet.. I wanted to put a poll but I do't see the damn option for it. :lol:

Funny you should ask this, i was thinking the exact same thing earlier today.

I decided to wait a little and get through zelda first... having said that im sure to change my mind and add rayman to my order :)

Damn it guys!!! Hahha. I am so confused. I honestly think I am just going to get Rayman for my Wii and Call of Duty 3 for my 360 (24 player online multi and WAY better graphics). But I REALLY want to play an FPS on the Wii... and NO, Red Steel is not an option. So come on help help help! Haha Thanks guys.

LukasJunior said:
call of duty for 360 rayman for wii far cry for wii

I had Farcry for my 360 and I couldn't stand it. I doubt my opinion wil lchange for the Wii. But, I think that's what I am doing, Rayman for Wii and COD3 for 360.

rent them both (if Wii game rental is possible near where you are)

on the 8th I will probably buy Zelda and Wii Play (if its out - comes with a free wiimote)

then I will rent games until I have enough money to purchase more :D

All Rayman is, is mini games.....so unless you have
some friends that you really want to bond with get Rayman......if not get COD3

Joe said:
All Rayman is, is mini games.....so unless you have
some friends that you really want to bond with get Rayman......if not get COD3

Actually most of the mini games in Rayman are only single player. So, it is a mini game style game for single players.

Looks like he ran away... But I just got CoD3 and im glad i did. The controls are hard at first but once ya start owning its so much fun.

Back