rayman or not >?

haXXo

WiiChat Member
Oct 11, 2006
hey all .. im debating on gettin rayman or not .. ive seen the ign review an they make it look good but i want a persons opinon .. like someone who has it and is playing it .. do you like it or do you find it to get boring fast .. is it worth the money >>>?! :tard:

Do you like the wairoware games on the DS and gameboy? It is just like that but with rayman. It is a great party game and it shows off the wii controls brilliantly. I suggest it if you like minigames and plan to have some friends over for a good bit of fun.

thanks for the advice .. but tell me how you like call of duty .. i see you have it .

Call of duty is great. It uses the controls of the wii to the fullest extent. I highly suggest that you buy it if you like FPS and WWII shooters. If you need more details check ign.com for their review on it. If you are in to FPS I suggest RED STEEL also. It may have some bad reviews but overall its a great game.

yeah i got red steel .. im used to it now . n im real into fps . so i think you just conviced me to go get call of duty .. is their multiplayer tho >?

Back