Rayman or Super Monkey Ball

Dec 7, 2006
California
Wii Online Code
6761-9252-5476-6246
Hello, I am wondering which game i should get.. Between Rayman and Super Monkey Ball. Both are great multiplayer games, and both look very fun. Which would be the better choice? I have seen that Rayman has had better reviews.
Which game is more fun?

Please be descriptive on telling me which one to choose, thanks

Current games i have are Legend of Zelda TP, DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2, Wii sports.

well I just picked up rayman today and if you go that route make sure that for every extra wiimote you have, you've got a nunchuck to go with it. Almost all the games require both pieces to play. I have two wiimotes but sadly only one nunchuck so I can't play multiplayer just yet but the game is fun and takes full advantage of the wiimotes abilities.

I dont have neither, but im planning on getting Monkey ball because I play by myself more than with other people which from I read is that rayman is more targeted towards multiplayer.

havent played monkey ball.
I have Rayman, i agree that the games are fun. the gameplay is pretty good. theres also about 100minigames to unlock.
I havent played multiplayer but that might be cool.
The big negative about rayman is that its very easy. i completed the story mode ( unlocked all games and got everything perfect ) in about 12 hours of play. and maybe less.

I give Rayman a 14.5/20. Game play(control) : 4.5/5
Music and sound : 4/5
Graphics. 3.5/5
THe game is too short... 2.5/5

Dude, listen to me........I have BOTH.

Monkey ball has way better multiplayer than rayman because it has more games with simultaneous multiplayer. Rayman has mostly one player at a time multiplayer.

Rayman is also ALL mini games. Monkey ball only has 20 less mini games, but the full game as well.

For multiplayer quality, I would pick monkey ball. For singleplayer.....well that depends on if you like monkey ball or not. Rayman is ALL minigames though. so be weary of that. Graphics for rayman are awesome though. its pretty funny too.

SMB is a extremely hard game from what ive heard. im deffinately going to be purchasing it!

epikon said:
SMB is a extremely hard game from what ive heard. im deffinately going to be purchasing it!

it is definitely challenging. Try beating the game with out continuing. I did it...........although I feel like I lost a part of my humanity afterwards. I failed so many times....it took me like 30 hours.

I have Rayman, and beat it. It was fun, but I was expecting more. There were a few games that were pretty tough, but I thought it was fairly easy for the most part. I have Monkeyball 2 for GameCube, and love it. I might even say that I like the Monkeyball for gamecube more than the Rayman for Wii. I can't wait to get Monkeyball for Wii.

epikon said:

Awesome because thats what I'm looking for, I want to find games like when I first played Super mario n64, I was 11 and for me that was a HARD game.

I have more fun with hard games and a better sense of accomplishment when I beat them.

xbandaidx said:
I have more fun with hard games and a better sense of accomplishment when I beat them.

Dont get rayman! . like i said it took me around 10 hours to beat and it was so easy. everything is too easy at this game. u will sometimes find a hard game and it will take u 4 times to pass it. but still...
Its funny. the sound of the rabbit screaming when u do something cool is nice but thats all.

Nekya said:
Dont get rayman! . like i said it took me around 10 hours to beat and it was so easy. everything is too easy at this game. u will sometimes find a hard game and it will take u 4 times to pass it. but still...
Its funny. the sound of the rabbit screaming when u do something cool is nice but thats all.

It might be worth a rental than.

Awesome avatar too, Killua from Hunter x Hunter!

Back