Rayman Origins blog

LadyPayne

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2009
Lately I've been looking for info on this game again and I found that there's a blog for it. There is some pretty good info here. The latest entry was on Friday, about secrets in the game. If you are interested in teh game, this is a good source of info.

http://raymanorigins.us.ubi.com/blog/

Definitely interested. Not sure if it will surpass Rayman 2: The Great Escape as my favorite though

God, that was such a good game! I'm hoping for a combined feel of that one and Rayman 1. If it has the best of both of those coupled with the amazing looking graphics and gameplay I've seen in previews of this I'll be in heaven. With Ansel we KNOW the humor will be great. I guess for me the only concern is the gameplay, but by all accounts it looks great so far.

Seeing that its a 2d platformer and rayman 2 was 3d in every sense of the word i doubt it'll play similar. Will be mostly rayman 1 with 3 extra chars.

Seeing that its a 2d platformer and rayman 2 was 3d in every sense of the word i doubt it'll play similar. Will be mostly rayman 1 with 3 extra chars.

Quite possibly. One thing I think wer'e assured of though with Ancel's involvement is a great game regardless of style, look or feel. The man is genius, straight up.

Back